Thousands Line Up To Buy Ammunition in Cali

And to think, I can go down the road and get some anytime. Although the "Chain" sporting goods stores have a box limit on ammo nowadays. I think 5 boxes for the hunting calibers like 30-06 and 270 or 30-30 and such, 2 boxes for .223 and 308.

I am thankfull for knowing the small business owner. He can still load me whatever I need, to order.

Primers for my .45 are scarce, but I can find them for my 44mag easily.

And to think, I can go down the road and get some anytime. Although the "Chain" sporting goods stores have a box limit on ammo nowadays. I think 5 boxes for the hunting calibers like 30-06 and 270 or 30-30 and such, 2 boxes for .223 and 308.

I am thankfull for knowing the small business owner. He can still load me whatever I need, to order.

I can get anything except .22, so i ordered some on the inerweb. And I am not goin to any gun show and pay to get in to get bentover f0ckers.gif

It's the same way here when the shows are in town, lines round the fuken building all day long...fukdat 010.gif

I can get anything except .22, so i ordered some on the inerweb. And I am not goin to any gun show and pay to get in to get bentover f0ckers.gif

It's the same way here when the shows are in town, lines round the fuken building all day long...fukdat 010.gif

Stopped going to them, they have become like the flea markets down here. High cost stores with out A/C. Guns cost more ammo for the most part costs more.

Then you have to wait in line and pay to get in. Thats why I backorder ammo and have it delivered to my door.

why the F would anyone still go to a gun show to buy ammo at ridiculous markup? have these people not learned how to use the internet yet? you can still get plenty of ammo online. yeah prices spiked a bit, but if you're patient it's still there, and you don't have to deal with fat guys in scooters, or catching whiffs of farts, BO, and chronic halitosis to get it.

edit: oh wait it's california and many places online won't even bother to ship to them.

Edited by mancat
  • Like 4

I think with Hindslimes bill getting shot down, tons of sheeple are gonna let their guards down, thinking they're safe, and as the credit card bills start rolling in, we might start finding some good deals on some of that hoarded "panic" ammo!

• Like 1