The wait is over , here are some pics of the new mag coupler

Here are a few pics, we will offer a

Single coupler $30.00 (we recommend 2 for rigidity)

Two Couplers $55

-Custom engraving available for an addition $20 up to 18 characters(including spaces)

-First coupler engraved with Tooth & Nail Armory. Second coupler will be engraving of your choice.

Combo $195

-Includes 2 10rd Mags and two couplers.

-Additional $20 for custom engraving.

post-43678-0-13123100-1363819052_thumb.jpg

post-43678-0-14630600-1363819063_thumb.jpg

post-43678-0-90983300-1363819073_thumb.jpg

post-43678-0-46124800-1363819087_thumb.jpg

post-43678-0-06026900-1363819107_thumb.jpg

post-43678-0-06594700-1363819123_thumb.jpg

post-43678-0-78208400-1363819156_thumb.jpg

will one of these work for a stock 5 round mag or is this just strickly for the 10 rounders?

It wont be hard to make one for a 5 , just a few tweaks on the program, We have been talking about it already. I'd think one coupler would be sufficient for 5's

We are still trying to decide whether the standard engraving will be bright or color matched.

Custom engraving can be either. Your input is WELCOME

These will only fit the FACTORY 10 rounder.

Colour matched please. Outside Star Wars, the Arctic and maybe a site post white does not belong on a gun ... ever. I should point out this is the primary reason I have not purchased your rails. I like rails but I loathe the logo.

Edited by nicklebon
please do, I have a ton of the 5 rounders.

Great product!!!

After we get these run off and a good bit in stock we will run some out for the factory 5's.

Any interest in one to couple a 5 and a 10 together? Thinking about slugs and birdshot mixed in stages.

• Like 1
We are still trying to decide whether the standard engraving will be bright or color matched.

Custom engraving can be either. Your input is WELCOME

These will only fit the FACTORY 10 rounder.

Colour matched please. Outside Star Wars, the Arctic and maybe a site post white does not belong on a gun ... ever. I should point out this is the primary reason I have not purchased your rails. I like rails but I loathe the logo.

Logo is engraved on all forends other than our quad rail. Quad rail has Tooth and Nail Armory engraved on it at the top rear of the forend. This can be requested, it would just take a bit longer to ship. We try and please our customers and try to meet requests. PM for more info, Thanks.

Great product!!!

After we get these run off and a good bit in stock we will run some out for the factory 5's.

Great news, any idea on when the 5's will be ready? you know you can't make this stuff fast enough for us :)

Great product!!!

Great news, any idea on when the 5's will be ready? you know you can't make this stuff fast enough for us smile.png

Kinda wonderin what the demand will be for factor 5 couplers ,

Another option, we will make is a coupler for a 5 and a 10, that would work pretty good for 3gun, I'm thinkin.

Awww man, don't leave a bro hangin now, you already said you was gonna make some for us 5 rounder guys. smile.png

that's ok, seems like something that wouldn't be too hard to make myself. If all else fails I'll just do what I have been

doing for years..... rubber spacers and black duct tape ( gorilla tape) wink.png

Edited by SHOTGUN MESIAH

We are still planing on making some , just trying to get an idea of how many. It will probably be a couple of weeks til the 5's. Start beatin the bushes, getting some intrest/idea of how many people want them.

How many you IN for ? ?

If one works for 2 mags, probably about 4 for starters. I know they probably wont be as big a demand for the 5's,

but when the word gets out that your the only one offering them you may see an increase in demand. and if I

purchase these I may be tempted to purchase some of your other offerings as well, which brings me to my next

question. I see you offer many different colors available for your fore grips and stocks. You should include some

kind of a color chart for reference on your web site. I see you have that one picture with 4 different color combinations

but no way of knowing what color is what....just a suggestion.

Yes, to both. We have one made almost made, waiting on the clamp side of the picatinny rail clamp.

We "think" it will be faster/cheaper to get that small part else where, BUT if past experiance is anything we MAY be making one more thing.

• 3 weeks later...
I have 4 5 round mags so I want to be able to couple them all up like a happy family of lead destruction biggrin.png

I have 2 10 round, hoping for 2 more soon and I want them to be coupled up in a similar way smile.png

We got you covered BOTh ways.smile.png

Also going to make a FEW 5 to 10 , for the 3gun guys