Everyone is cranking out rounds as fast as they can! However, they are keeping a close eye on the market to not oversupply. .22 LR, 9mm, .40, .45 are the only things being made for pistols, and 5.56, .308, x39 are the only rifle rounds being produced. He didn't say on shotgun ammo. Federal has also opened a plant in Mississippi, and is going full bore, with office staff having to go pack ammo boxes it's so busy.

That came from a Fleet Farm employee that had a meeting with Federal, Winchester, and Remington reps last week.

He also said that the hoarders and internet resellers are the cause of the shortage. The guys looking for 1000 per weapon aren't the problem. It was those loading shopping carts full that were the problem. They stripped the shelves, and that got everyone else panicked.

The government should pull this shit on something new every 3 months. You know like maybe ban car parts or beer or toilet paper.

We would have all of this country up and working in no time. smile.png 0 unemployment.

Hold it right there, Jeramiah Johnson. The car parts and toilet paper I can do without. BUT NOT THE BEER!!

• Like 2
you can do without toilet paper........I'm glad your not in the same duck blind with me smile.png

but I guess there is always leaves...ouch

Newspaper and Sears catalogs(no glossy, please).

But BEER!?!! OH, THE HUMANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!horror.gif

you can do without toilet paper........I'm glad your not in the same duck blind with me smile.png

but I guess there is always leaves...ouch

I was gonna ask you if you wanted to go ice fishing with me in my shanty. I keep my Mr. Heat at a cozy 85 degrees and wear shorts!