So I got home from work this morning welcomed by a fresh 12" of snow that fell over night. I cleaned the driveway and went to bed.

Imagine my surprise (sarcasim) to wake up to another 4".

I watched the weather and they are calling for another 6-8"over night.

The weather man went on to give season totals for the region and they range from 98-150" around the county. which is average but most of it has fallen since feb..

Its march, ENOUGH ALREADY!

Should of been walleye fishing in the Maumee river for a couple of weeks now.

It was 17 last night and is supposed to be 18 tonight. High during the day 28.

Think we will wait another week and hope we get some rain and warmer weather.

My wife has it so fucking hot in here I'm ready for winter again.

LOL... I don't know if it would help your situation, but a "heated throw" helped mine a lot... Basically just a small electric blanket she can use.

LOL... I don't know if it would help your situation, but a "heated throw" helped mine a lot... Basically just a small electric blanket she can use.

There's blankets all around this house and it truly wasn't cold in here. It was just easier for her to push the button on the thermostat till it read "hell".

Had to mow the lawn yesterday.......again............ for the third time this year.

We don't need to know about your personal life.

I thought the guy talking about his hot wife was the one getting personal. ;)

So I got home from work this morning welcomed by a fresh 12" of snow that fell over night. I cleaned the driveway and went to bed.

Imagine my surprise (sarcasim) to wake up to another 4".

I watched the weather and they are calling for another 6-8"over night.

live in the snow belt, expect that, so quite your whining biggrin.png look at it this way; it just makes you more appreciative of warm weather , which is only 3 months along. at least that's how long it last here, then the rest of the years it's cold or snowing.

frankly I can deal with the cold better, no sweating, cutting grass. as for clearing snow, the only time I take the snow thrower out to clear my driveway is if I can't back out, and I haven't need it use it in the last 2 years.

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

Groundhog Slay: Prosecutor seeks death penalty for Punxsutawney Phil

Has Punxsutawney Phil given his last forecast?

A prosecutor in Ohio is reportedly seeking the death penalty for the famous rodent who emerged from his home in Gobbler’s Knob, Pa., on Feb. 2 and did not see his shadow, translating to an “early spring,” according to his handlers. But Michael Gmoser, prosecuting attorney in Butler County, said Thursday that Phil's inaccurate forecast warrants capital punishment, the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reports.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/22/ohio-prosecutor-reportedly-seeking-death-penalty-for-punxsutawney-phil/

• Like 1

First off, capital punishment is waaayyy over the line for any forecaster who screws up! We wouldn't have any left after a week if they start this!

Second, don't punish the poor rodent. Punish the overstuffed, egotistical jerks who stuff the poor guy into his hole at 3am, then yank his fuzzy butt back out at the crack of dawn, wave him around like some kind of priceless trophy, then stuff him back into his cage for the rest of the year! :o

:D

• Like 1

There's blankets all around this house and it truly wasn't cold in here. It was just easier for her to push the button on the thermostat till it read "hell".

You need to get one of those lock boxes or start handing her the heating bills.

If she's like my woman she's sitting around in a tank top with that shit happening. I really do enjoy the tank top (easy copping access), but my power bills KILL ME!

Snowing again here in the Uk.....but then again our weather is crap full stop so no real surprise there.This time last year we had a mini heatwave! sad.png

You should come visit the states where we have suitable weather and weapons to your taste! :)

When I was unemployed I developed quite a few "playstation network" friends, many are your countryman. I mad the offer to a guy that I played a lot of poker with to come to the US and fire my gun collection... You would have thought that poor guy died and went to heaven! It's all he could talk about for the next 2 weeks!!! :)

"An AK-47???? THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!" hahaha....

Here in Montana, it seems that we get Sunshine, rain, snow, sunshine, snow most every day, all in the same day potentially into "summer months". I usually don't take off the snow tires until after Mothers day.

We should lump these 3 months together into "Marapay".

if she's like my woman she's sitting around in a tank top with that shit happening. I really do enjoy the tank top (easy copping access), but my power bills KILL ME!

wait until she hits menopause, then you'll see your power bills really climb, heat, AC, heat, AC haha.gif

better have a parka and a pair of swim trunks at the ready haha.gif

• Like 2
if she's like my woman she's sitting around in a tank top with that shit happening. I really do enjoy the tank top (easy copping access), but my power bills KILL ME!

wait until she hits menopause, then you'll see your power bills really climb, heat, AC, heat, AC haha.gif

better have a parka and a pair of swim trunks at the ready haha.gif

I think I'll just kennel her at that point!

People Are Bitchin, Me Included, But Sameo, Sameo. Warm Spell Then As Peach Trees Are Bloomin,Temps Drop To Below Freezing Got UsBy Short Hair. A Few More Weeks Peoples! If It Gets Too Bad, Count ammo.