Man, i really hope they all move to the south eventually. Birmingham is an old steel town, i'm sure we could get back into the business if they'd give us a chance. Hell, Olin (winchester ammo manufacturer) has moved a lot of their operation to MS from IL to get away from the union bullshit. They all need to come on down, that's the type of yankees we can deal with.

Man, i really hope they all move to the south eventually. Birmingham is an old steel town, i'm sure we could get back into the business if they'd give us a chance. Hell, Olin (winchester ammo manufacturer) has moved a lot of their operation to MS from IL to get away from the union bullshit. They all need to come on down, that's the type of yankees we can deal with.

I always wondered why the polititions in IL hate MS so bad, now I know.....that 's funny as hell money.gif

"As a result Colt, as well as other Connecticut manufacturers such as Mossberg and Stag Arms will see immediate erosion in brand strength and market share as customers migrate to manufacturers in more supportive states."

.....This......

I will not buy from a company that remains loyal to a state that is trying to destroy the second amendment.

I'm adding Magpul and Remington to the list until they move also.

According to a NSSF report last year, the firearms industry accounted for 220,130 total jobs that paid an average $47,280. The firearms and ammunition industries were responsible for total economic activity of $33.36 billion, while the industry and its employees paid over $2.1 billion in taxes to states.

I don't want a dime of this going into states that are using this money to destroy our country.....

• Like 3

I fully agree with you in philosophy. Only thing I'd add is that the quality of some Winchester/Olin ammo went to shit since they moved south from Alton, IL.