I can create any kind of caliber specific self-adhesive ammo label for your ammo cans or boxes that you want.

img0459lt.jpg

img0460um.jpg

img0463wx.jpg

I can do any caliber and and bullet design that you can imagine in gray-scale (no color). Rifle and shotgun labels will be printed on 2.5 inch wide labels and pistol calibers will be printed on 1.75 inch wide labels. These labels are not water proof but I will be offering those options soon. I can do any additional lines beyond caliber that you want including date, quantity, load data, etc. You can choose any of the fonts below with Narkisim being the default. If you have any other specific fonts in mind not listed just let me know and I'll see if they're available.

fontsrx.jpg

PRICING:

There's a minimum of 10 labels per order. Price per label for orders under 30 labels is 40 cents per label. Orders for 30 labels or more are only 25 cents per label. There is no additional charge for custom requests for extra lines or information. If you want to see proofs before your labels are printed just let me know and I'll be happy to email them to you for your approval. Standard shipping is free. Be as specific as you can when placing your order. If you want anything other than the basic cartridge/bullet outline and the caliber name inside you must specify that. I accept PayPal; contact me first if you need other arrangements. To place your order, send me a private message titled "Label Order" and let me know in detail what you want. Turnaround time can be as soon as same day depending on what you order and if I have it already available. Thanks for looking!

Bump for some new pics. I've got my first round of orders done that will be shipped out this week. Here's a few examples of some of the labels I've made so far.

captureenq.jpg

I've also done labels for reloading components, as well. Pretty much for anything you need organizing for, I can make some sweet labels to go with it.

capture2sx.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Orderd lable and they showed up in good shape,

Man these are great, my son and wife like them a lot, gone

be a big help keeping things stright!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.