More new saigas...going, going, and GONE!

Remember....its puff, puff, pass.......not puff,puff,puff,puff,puff..

haha ok. what shall i pass u.

If you expect us to believe one shop sold 40 Saigas (or 40 weapons period) in twenty minutes, you have to be high.tinfoilhat.gif

This shop received 30 Saigas of each type at the beginning of the month, and another forty Saigas 20 days later?unsure.png

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/86029-local-shop-stocked-with-saigas/

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:59 AM

Hey guys havent posted in a while hows it goin? A local gun shop just recieved 30 saigas per caliber here in my home town. Thats each type of saiga rifle times 30. I never thought i would see another one again. Anybody else seein any more in their area?

Edited by Jetmech
  • Like 1

So...I can't vouch or validate any numbers but...

here is a reply to an email sent on March 18, replied to on the 21st

>>

I WILL HAVE SAIGA’S THRUSDAY.

THANKS,

REG CROSSAN

REDWOOD MARINE, INC

WORK (707) 443-7029

CELL (707) 845-3364

<<

Guess they had them and now they are gone.

>>Hi, we got our saigas instock and unfortuneatly they sold out in under two hours. we did not have enough to fill our demand for them. However we have more on order and we have added you to our email lists and you will be notified when more come in. Thank you Chris at Redwood Marine.<<

Email recieved today.

Edited by bdub
>>Hi, we got our saigas instock and unfortuneatly they sold out in under two hours. we did not have enough to fill our demand for them. However we have more on order and we have added you to our email lists and you will be notified when more come in. Thank you Chris at Redwood Marine.<<

Email recieved today.

Two hours isn't twenty minutes. I'm sure most, if not all were on a waiting list, and not walk in customers.

Email recieved today.

Two hours isn't twenty minutes. I'm sure most, if not all were on a waiting list, and not walk in customers.

See Jetmech you big meanie! I told you SS isn't a liar! He just adds/removes key parts to the story

• Like 1

Email recieved today.

See Jetmech you big meanie! I told you SS isn't a liar! He just adds/removes key parts to the story

SS has a potty mouth.bad_smile.gif

Email recieved today.

SS has a potty mouth.bad_smile.gif

I do too. nothing.gif

• Like 2

Email recieved today.

SS has a potty mouth.:bad_smile:
I do too. :nothing:
speaking of potty... my puppy just went potty on the carpet. No jokepost-46357-0-31248700-1364437688_thumb.jpg Edited by dubya
  • Like 1

Jesus effin christ thats what chris told me. he said 20 minutes. ya they for the most part were probobly on waiting lists. im just not gonna say shit in here anymore you guys are on your own. i tell you all about a local shop that is getting saigas and this the way im treated. what shops do you guys have that are getting saigas in and would you share with the entire forum the exact location and estimated time and date of delivery....well i did and this is the shit i get. Hey thanks a lot i really appriciate that.

Jesus effin christ thats what chris told me. he said 20 minutes. ya they for the most part were probobly on waiting lists. im just not gonna say shit in here anymore you guys are on your own. i tell you all about a local shop that is getting saigas and this the way im treated. what shops do you guys have that are getting saigas in and would you share with the entire forum the exact location and estimated time and date of delivery....well i did and this is the shit i get. Hey thanks a lot i really appriciate that.

Live and learn.

BTW...sending a member a PM with derogatory remarks, foul language, name calling, inst a endearing trait .

Spetnaz Soldier

тяжелого оружия милиция

• photo-45585.jpg?_r=1355466475
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 392 posts

Sent Yesterday, 10:28 PM

hey man if youre gonna be a fucking smart ass, just keep your remarks to your self. youre kind of a dick and i dont appriciate it. if you think the things i say arent true about saiga shipments thats your own personal opinion i quite frankley dont give a flyin fuck what you think. ur a fuckin forum snob. stop being a dick or keep your comments to your self. people ask when shipments are to arrive and i share with them what ive heard from rwc group. call them your self before you call me a fucking liar and try and make me look like some punk in front of everyone.

Spetnaz Soldier

тяжелого оружия милиция

• 392 posts

probobly because jetmech is a fucking troll and wanted someone to be in a bickering match with him against me. i think he might be gay or something. he acts funny.

Live and learn.

BTW...sending a member a PM with derogatory remarks, foul language, name calling, inst a endearing trait .

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/user/45585-spetnaz-soldier/]Spetnaz Soldier[/url]

тяжелого оружия милиция

Sent Yesterday, 10:28 PM

hey man if youre gonna be a fucking smart ass, just keep your remarks to your self. youre kind of a dick and i dont appriciate it. if you think the things i say arent true about saiga shipments thats your own personal opinion i quite frankley dont give a flyin fuck what you think. ur a fuckin forum snob. stop being a dick or keep your comments to your self. people ask when shipments are to arrive and i share with them what ive heard from rwc group. call them your self before you call me a fucking liar and try and make me look like some punk in front of everyone.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/user/45585-spetnaz-soldier/]Spetnaz Soldier[/url]

тяжелого оружия милиция

probobly because jetmech is a fucking troll and wanted someone to be in a bickering match with him against me. i think he might be gay or something. he acts funny.

What's wrong with being gay? I'm a little gay myself and think you're kinda cute ;) xoxoxo

Your bad attitude is a turnoff though...

Edited by dubya
  • Like 1

Living and learning....hmm

1) it appears spetznats is not a total bullshitter based on my independent research.

2) I thought it was more appropriate to air issues with other people in personal messages rather than drag it out into the open for us to smell.

3) I think reposting messages where you got your feelings hurt might not be such an endearing trait either.

GET A FUCKING ROOM!! You guys need to hug it out, Jetmech you should fly out to Eureka and take Spetznats for a ride out in the bay in a nice boat from the marina. Then go blow off massive loads of 7.62 in the magical forest. You'll both feel so much better!

Edited by bdub

1) it appears spetznats is not a total bullshitter based on my independent research.

2) I thought it was more appropriate to air issues with other people in personal messages rather than drag it out into the open for us to smell.

3) I think reposting messages where you got your feelings hurt might not be such an endearing trait either.

GET A FUCKING ROOM!! You guys need to hug it out, Jetmech you should fly out to Eureka and take Spetznats for a ride out in the bay in a nice boat from the marina. Then go blow off massive loads of 7.62 in the magical forest. You'll both feel so much better!

Thanks for that. I am not a bullshitter I was just trying to inform of the saigas in my town. Ill keep it to my self for sure from now on though.

GET A FUCKING ROOM!! You guys need to hug it out, Jetmech you should fly out to Eureka and take Spetznats for a ride out in the bay in a nice boat from the marina. Then go blow off massive loads ******************************************************************************************************

Now that doe's sound a little gay... Was there more to that ending sentence, like the telegraph from "Crimson Tide", or was that it?

Living and learning....hmm 1) it appears spetznats is not a total bullshitter based on my independent research. 2) I thought it was more appropriate to air issues with other people in personal messages rather than drag it out into the open for us to smell. 3) I think reposting messages where you got your feelings hurt might not be such an endearing trait either. GET A FUCKING ROOM!! You guys need to hug it out, Jetmech you should fly out to Eureka and take Spetznats for a ride out in the bay in a nice boat from the marina. Then go blow off massive loads of 7.62 in the magical forest. You'll both feel so much better!

My feelings weren't hurt. I work with over 600 Union Airline Teamsters mechanics, and his post were nothing compared to the stuff we get on the job. Just thought it was inappropriate for this forum.

• Like 1

Living and learning....hmm 1) it appears spetznats is not a total bullshitter based on my independent research. 2) I thought it was more appropriate to air issues with other people in personal messages rather than drag it out into the open for us to smell. 3) I think reposting messages where you got your feelings hurt might not be such an endearing trait either. GET A FUCKING ROOM!! You guys need to hug it out, Jetmech you should fly out to Eureka and take Spetznats for a ride out in the bay in a nice boat from the marina. Then go blow off massive loads of 7.62 in the magical forest. You'll both feel so much better!

My feelings weren't hurt. I work with over 600 Union Airline Teamsters mechanics, and his post were nothing compared to the stuff we get on the job. Just thought it was inappropriate for this forum.

I think you need to just stop revolving your life around drama. Youre one of those guys who thinks his shit dont stink, has never been wrong, probably beats his wife, and might even be hung like a field mouse.

I think you need to just stop revolving your life around drama. Youre one of those guys who thinks his shit dont stink, has never been wrong, probably beats his wife, and might even be hung like a field mouse.

Looks like you want to keep this little feud going.Continuing to insulting me isn't helping your case one bit.

My shit stinks sometimes......whose doesn't? Everybody is wrong from time to time, just a fact of life.

No wife, just a very long term GF who is one fantastic lady. Did I mention she is 14 years younger then me, holds a Masters Degree, 5ft tall, 100 lbs soaking wet with a "D" cup and gets pissed when ever I sell a gun?red_heart.gif

Go out shoot one of your new rifles, give the old lady a good shagging, or do something to relieve the pressure.

Seems you're still stressed out with a "SHORT" fuse.haha.gif

Spetnaz Soldier

тяжелого оружия милиция

• 398 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:26 PM

Haha sorry guys. I guess i got out of control I apologize. And theres nothing wrong with being gay Ive been stressed out latley and have a short fuse.

Edited by Jetmech
  • Like 1