Hi all.

I finally decided to join, montec has been after me for a while to join so I decided I may as well since I do read every once in a while. Most of the time I'm looking at what to get for my AK, code named "Mikey" in conversation with montec so the girl friend wouldn't know what the hell we were talking about. Now she likes the AK :)

I live in northern Commiesota, aka Minnesota, where the southern part of the state is doing its best to become California.

Anyhow, I just wanted to pop in and say hello.

Hello from Southern Commiesota! Welcome aboard...

Our state is safe for now, other than maybe some more in depth background checks.

P.S. I hope you and yours, have contacted your State Reps. and told them how to vote. They work for us, at least thats how it's suppose to work...

I have many friends who live in the Twin Cities. Some conservative and many liberal. They all think that the gun control proposals in MN are total BS. Any politicians who back this stuff, regardless of whether they are a Republican or Democrat, are in for a shock at the next election when their support evaporates.

To the politicians in MN:

When even the most left wing hippies think your gun control measures are stupid, maybe you should start listening to the people you are supposed to represent instead of paid Brady Campaign lobbyists. Maybe you should actually read the bill the lobbyists wrote and put your name on. Maybe you should show up to present it to the legislature in person so you can hear the arguments against it. You might realize that there is actually very weak public support for gun control even among liberals. If support is this weak during an all out ongoing media campaign for more gun control, expect that support to disappear entirely as time goes on. Democrats especially need to wake up to the fact that the majority of their own base does not support gun control. Republicans should not be tempted to join them in support of gun control, instead just laugh as they gain more seats in the legislature.

• Like 2

Thanks for the welcome!

Oh I wrote em alright; the governor and lt. governor, my reps and everyone on the public safety committee. I told them I'll be looking to buy some land later this year, a small farm in need of a lot of work and sweat equity, and if they pass an AWB I'll look a few miles west in North Dakota instead of Minnesota. I hate flat land, but I'd rather have flat land then live in a state that bans firearms based on cosmetic looks instead of really fixing the issue.

I was so pissed reading the reports of Rybak's desire to strong arm firearm suppliers for the Minneapolis police to choose selling to Minneapolis or supporting the 2nd amendment that I started a website with a focus for just the opposite. I won't buy from any firearm maker or supplier that does business with Rybak, Bloomberg or others of their ilk. It's my money and I get to decide who I purchase from. If a business doesn't support the 2nd amendment I will take my business elsewhere, if that business withers and dies so be it, that is one more gun control supporter I don't have to worry about.

I'm going to be a "one issuer" and that is the 2nd amendment. In fact, every time they call for more gun restrictions I'm going to call for repeal of all gun laws that restrict guns. I wonder how they will like their tactics used against them?

I was born and raise in MN did all my school there, joined the service there, married there, worked there,

I hunt everything and pheasants there, member of pheasants forever there, left there. Live in SW FL and I'm glad i'm here.

Glad you here, even though your are there.

• Like 1

Hello amd welcome!! Glad to have ya! Did Montec tell ya that you had to spot the first twenty five people who welcomed you a c-note? No? Well SHAME, SHAME ON YOU MONTEC! Yeah, yeah, kinda an old tradition round here. Lets see, need to post this several more times......

Edited by unclejake

Welcome from the mag ban state of Commierado. Stay true to the fight. My state is a prime example of no matter how hard you fight, you still may lose your rights. All mags that have a floor plate will be illegal for sale here as of July 1. i will not be able to hand my guns down to my kids legally after said date. Ugghhhh...booo.gif

I spent a few years in Central Florida, nice if you like the sun and heat :)

Nope, montec said nothing about spotting $5, I'm sure it was an oversight on his part and he will be glad to do the spotting since he forgot to mention it to me. Just PM him ;)

Hickenlooper was a dirt bag before he became mayor of Denver. I remember the Denver Pravda busting him for employing illegals but the morons in Denver still voted him in. I'm glad I left a few years ago, loved Colorado but hated the Denver Metro area. Will be interesting to see how the People's Republic of Boulder has expanded to take over the entire state later this year when I'm in town for a few days.

Cloquet? I haven't made it that far east yet. One of these days I'll get out that way though.