When is next shipment?

Spetnez Soldier claims they have been getting them in Eureka California. One store he CLAIMS has gotten two shipments in less then a month. The first shipment was every Saiga caliber times 30........120-160 rifles according to him.

Send him a PM.

• Like 1

I just bought 3 saigas from the shop here in eureka ca. and once again the shop name is red wood marine (yes boats and guns). they got 40 more rifles and they all sold in 20 minutes. i was on a waiting list so if you guys want one call them up tell them your name and phone number and when they get them in they will call you. i know the owners very well so if everyone starts blowing them up i doubt they will tell you guys when they come in. the owner likes to support the local community, sorry. just be patient guys, rwc group is sending more out next month and a huge shipment in july/august so be patient and the early bird gets the worm. i may not have enough money to convert all 3 rifles, only need one ak any way, so ill let you guys know when im ready to sell a couple which could be very soon regretfully.

I just bought 3 saigas from the shop here in eureka ca. and once again the shop name is red wood marine (yes boats and guns). they got 40 more rifles and they all sold in 20 minutes. i was on a waiting list so if you guys want one call them up tell them your name and phone number and when they get them in they will call you. i know the owners very well so if everyone starts blowing them up i doubt they will tell you guys when they come in. the owner likes to support the local community, sorry. just be patient guys, rwc group is sending more out next month and a huge shipment in july/august so be patient and the early bird gets the worm. i may not have enough money to convert all 3 rifles, only need one ak any way, so ill let you guys know when im ready to sell a couple which could be very soon regretfully.

There is no way in hell your shop sold 40 firearms in twenty minutes. 40 firearms on a waiting list maybe.....but not solid transactions in 20 minutes.

BTW.......I spoke to a major Saiga fabricator today........and they don't know when any Saigas will be hitting their shelves.

• Like 1

What are they going for up there now? (When they have them)

I'll head with you. You'll have to drive though as you know I'm in no shape to be driving right now...

Did you get a 5.45? I get dibs!

I'll head with you. You'll have to drive though as you know I'm in no shape to be driving right now...

SS has all the inside info direct from the importers

Spetnaz Soldier

тяжелого оружия милиция

• photo-45585.jpg?_r=1355466475
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 376 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:25 PM

I speak with RWC Group on a regular basis. They are the exclusive exporters for our beloved Saiga rifles. They told me they should be getting them by March but there are a certain few who they shit to that have some now. Get on their web site, find out who they ship to and then get ahold of them to see if they could shit to an ffl near you. I had a Cabelas that RWC sends to send me a 7.62x39 rifle and they did. Well they send one to an FFL of my choosing. So try that but otherwise start looking in March.

SS has all the inside info direct from the importers

Spetnaz Soldier

тяжелого оружия милиция

• photo-45585.jpg?_r=1355466475
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 376 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:25 PM

I speak with RWC Group on a regular basis. They are the exclusive exporters for our beloved Saiga rifles. They told me they should be getting them by March but there are a certain few who they shit to that have some now. Get on their web site, find out who they ship to and then get ahold of them to see if they could shit to an ffl near you. I had a Cabelas that RWC sends to send me a 7.62x39 rifle and they did. Well they send one to an FFL of my choosing. So try that but otherwise start looking in March.

Umm..I sense sarcasm..I just dont understand whats so hard to believe about this. Oh well your loss not mine. I dont type this shit just because i love reading my beautiful poetry smart ass. And they are going for 599 right now. A little steep but Ill pay it. And yes I do talk to RWC Group a lot. Google their phone number and call them yourself its not top secret info or anything. Man you're smug.

You may have to sell some guns........don't have enough money to convert the ones you have.......yet you are willing to pay $599 AGAIN...for a stock Saiga???beaten.gif

Who cares if you talk to whomever.......you have a credibility problem SS.

Edited by Jetmech

You may have to sell some guns........don't have enough money to convert the ones you have.......yet you are willing to pay $599 AGAIN...for a stock Saiga???beaten.gif

Who cares if you talk to whomever.......you have a credibility problem SS.

You remind me of my ex girlfriend. She was delusional.....

Don't come to VA for one, all private sales in this area are $1500+....someone "converted" one cough cough (crapco tacticooled,no new FCG)... and is asking over $3000. INSANE. I picked up my 7.62X39 two years ago, $475 for the rifle and 1000 rounds of Wolfy. The good ole' days, hopefully they will return.