Salem 6 Hand Guards Available

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got my shipping notification. Should be here in a few days. I am 2 parts closer to doing my stock chop.

I do like this fore guard the best. I like how it is big and round on the bottom for a good grip. I'll get me one when they have it ready for the XN model. But these guys seem to take forever to get

LOL, drilling holes for cheater bars. My kinda guy. Just beat on it with a hammer. Big waffle head claw hammer. Beat the hell out of it and post the pics. Even better take a vid. Put it on youtube a

I heated my XN's guide rod with a heat gun and it came out easily with a stud puller. I filed a bit of the alignment pin on the back plate instead of drilling the receiver. I had to dremel some plastic inside the upper in the front to clear the barre,l maybe 1/8". No problems with the op rod nuts on mine. I haven't put rails on yet. I think the shorter handguard and operating rod drops a few ounces probably.

I like the fit and feel over the stock handguard.

Oh yeah the guide rod is solid.

Edited by Mr.BlahX3

how light is that S6 handguard?

I've been forgetting but want to start a thread where everyone weighs them all, and get some stickys up for various builds to suit users to their purposes.

The Hand Guard is pretty light since the top rail is plastic. I think the three rails I added were heavier than the hand guard..lol

how light is that S6 handguard?

I've been forgetting but want to start a thread where everyone weighs them all, and get some stickys up for various builds to suit users to their purposes.

The Hand Guard is pretty light since the top rail is plastic. I think the three rails I added were heavier than the hand guard..lol

funny how that works sometimes eh? heh