Hey guys im wondering if i should convert my new saiga's before shooting them. the reason why i ask is because if in the very unlikely even that somthing breaks i still have a warrenty if i dont convert. some say go ahead and convert right off the bat and some say get a couple hundred through it first. ive yet to see one malfunction or break...what do you think?

no shit convert to the smart asses i mean should i fire the stock saiga before converting just in case anything breaks so there is still a warranty or just go for the conversion without even shooting first...

What warranty???

Convert the damn thing .

jetmech there is a life time warrenty on all saiga rifles and shotguns (oh no im a liar again) so if convert without shooting it and breaking it in and something breaks like a bolt (i guess thats the only thing that would have to take a little bit of work to replace like headspacing) im screwed. i have converted before without shooting the stock rifle and i still have that one after thousands of rounds so well c i guess. would like a little more input.

jetmech there is a life time warrenty on all saiga rifles and shotguns (oh no im a liar again) so if convert without shooting it and breaking it in and something breaks like a bolt (i guess thats the only thing that would have to take a little bit of work to replace like headspacing) im screwed. i have converted before without shooting the stock rifle and i still have that one after thousands of rounds so well c i guess. would like a little more input.
Link to the warranty please.

Why would you even worry about head spacing or a warranty if you are a gunsmith?

Haven't you posted you've converted 40 or so Saigas and threaded about 15 barrels ?

Again......with all your self professed experience...... why are you even asking this question?

Edited by Jetmech

Spetz I would love to see where the warranty is (other than your LGS, if they even do that)! Not calling you out, but really want to know where the mfg lifetime warrenty is, and who upholds it. The importer? Izhmash? Who? Hopefully not the latter, I could only imagine how long that would take(dealing with customs and such)!

If the importer, I guess I am screwed, mine is a RAA and they are done!

• Like 1
Spetz I would love to see where the warranty is (other than your LGS, if they even do that)! Not calling you out, but really want to know where the mfg lifetime warrenty is, and who upholds it. The importer? Izhmash? Who? Hopefully not the latter, I could only imagine how long that would take(dealing with customs and such)!

Seems like the importer changes every six months to a year at most.

Ya its the exporter. Rwc Group is going to be around for a long time. And if you have an RAA i dont know what to tell you. But call this number (215) 949-9944 and the extension is 109 for Rodger. He will tell you about the warranty. And ya Im a gun smith but if something breaks strait from the factory i want them to pay for it not me. What you think gunsmiths just shit out 10 ton hydralic presses and spare bolts....No JetMech you stupid fuck they dont, if something breaks and is covered by warranty Im gonna take advantage of it, i aint rich bitch.

Spetz I would love to see where the warranty is (other than your LGS, if they even do that)! Not calling you out, but really want to know where the mfg lifetime warrenty is, and who upholds it. The importer? Izhmash? Who? Hopefully not the latter, I could only imagine how long that would take(dealing with customs and such)!If the importer, I guess I am screwed, mine is a RAA and they are done!

Ya its the exporter. Rwc Group is going to be around for a long time. And if you have an RAA i dont know what to tell you. But call this number (215) 949-9944 and the extension is 109 for Rodger. He will tell you about the warranty. And ya Im a gun smith but if something breaks strait from the factory i want them to pay for it not me. What you think gunsmiths just shit out 10 ton hydralic presses and spare bolts....No JetMech you stupid fuck they dont, if something breaks and is covered by warranty Im gonna take advantage of it, i aint rich bitch.

A gunsmith and a carpenter?

The 40 or so conversions you did previously, they have a warranty ?

Edited by Jetmech

Spetz I would love to see where the warranty is (other than your LGS, if they even do that)! Not calling you out, but really want to know where the mfg lifetime warrenty is, and who upholds it. The importer? Izhmash? Who? Hopefully not the latter, I could only imagine how long that would take(dealing with customs and such)!If the importer, I guess I am screwed, mine is a RAA and they are done!

Damn you are dense the rifles have a warrenty before you convert them dumbshit. if you convert them you void the warranty.........damn.

And I dont own 40 fucking saigas i own a few. I work under someones ffl.

Edited by Spetnaz Soldier

Damn you are dense the rifles have a warrenty before you convert them dumbshit. if you convert them you void the warranty.........damn.

You dont have a basic understanding how a warranty works.

So have you converted 40 (or so) Saigas or not?

Yes I have...Rwc Group told me if you convert the saiga rifle your warranty is gone. Once again, I will say this only one more time Mr Jetlag, I am only relaying information I was given.

Yes I have...Rwc Group told me if you convert the saiga rifle your warranty is gone. Once again, I will say this only one more time Mr Jetlag, I am only relaying information I was given.

You have been given bad information from someone at RWC.

With all your experience, why hesitate doing a basic conversion?