I have a like new Kimber Montana for sale or trade. This is a 2012 production gun and I have all the factory paperwork & box. There are exactly 48 rounds of factory ammo fired through this rifle and it was shooting right around 1" three shot groups at 100 yards which is fantastic for a 5 pound 1oz rifle (and even better since I was the shooter lol). This gun took me 8 months to find and was $1259 + shipping and tax on GB, and is one of the hardest to find calibers in this model. Its a 84m short action chambered in 338 Federal. If you're not familiar with the round, do a quick Google search and you'll probably be pretty impressed. Its based off a necked up 308 case with a 338 cal bullet loaded in it, it has excellent knock down power, but only has the recoil of a 30-06. I have shot 2 deer with it and dropped the first, the second went about 10 feet, and this is NOT the magnum 338 that everyone knows, it doesn't destroy meat and isn't" overkill" for deer and hogs (its actually the ideal all around hogs up to brown bear gun IMO) and I wouldn't feel undergunned hunting the biggest Alaskan Brown Bear with this rifle.

I'm looking for $1000 shipped to the lower 48 or possibly trade for (+or - cash) Saiga 12 or 545, Colt pistols, FN pistol's (5-7), maybe a Draco, a 243 AR-10, or shoot me an offer! Scope NOT includedpost-46357-0-16737900-1364438812_thumb.jpg

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.