Hi new guy here. Conversion is nearly finished. I have been reading the forum for a couple of months. Thanks to everyone for all your help, especially Sheik. My question is has anyone tried the Bulgarian bullet guide from K-VAR? The drilling and tapping method that goes with the homemade version worries me, I have not had good luck tapping hard steel. :angel:

The bigger the post the better right? My question fits in best with Toulz's question.

I have 2 Saigas and I have not done the bullet feed conversion to either due to..mmm... but to politically correct..I find myself willing to add the bullet feed. I've been told that this addition will not interfere with use of the stock magazine-IS everyone agreed on this?

To be more specific with my original question. Does the bulgarian guide fit the Saiga, does the rivet hole line up properly? Looking at the enlarged view of the bullet guide on K-VAR site it looks like the rivet hole is on the wrong side of the guide. Go and check this out on K-VAR web site. Someone let me know what you think. Thanks for the help.