Newtown search warrants released: Lanza had a Saiga-12

Search warrants that were executed after the shooting have been released and can be seen here:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/adam-lanza-newtown-search-warrants-released-131056789.html

If you scroll through the pdf file on the page, you can see the list of items found from the home. Several S12 related items are listed. I'm not going to say what weapon he used in the shooting, just pointing out what was found.

When are these morons in office planning to actually get to work and make an effort to fix the economy instead of fabricating bullshit to promote personal agendas? Get to work you lazy bums! Better yet, just gtfo of office.

I loved this from Fox News

"A loaded 12-gauge shotgun was found in the glove compartment of the Honda Civic Lanza drove to the school with two magazines containing 70 rounds of Winchester 12-gauge shotgun rounds."

That must have been a dang short shotty and enormous 35 round mags. Love it.

• Like 2

I was talking to a guy in Australia today. He told me this exact type of thing is what let to their full on ban. The mass shooting they had was done by a mentally defective guy, no training, that only owned the guns a few months prior to the shooting. All the shots were precise and definitely not from someone with no experience.

"It doesn't add up. Our gun ban was as a result of the port arther massacre carried out by a legally retarted guy. Things like 20 people dying from head shots that military admitted could only be carried out by a highly trained sniper. The bloke only had guns for a few months prier"