...another ammo grain question

In my fervent search for 308 ammo, ive come across what seems to be a good deal for some steel case soft point. However it is 10 grains lighter than the current stockpile (which isnt alot at all lol). I was wanting to stay at a certain grain or go higher but in these times it seems like we gotta get what we can. My question is, will 10g difference in weight considerably throw my poi at... lets say 100yds or so? Thanks again all (and if its a good idea please save me some lol)

Difference is between 150 (small stockpile less than 80 rounds) and 140

It sounds like you may not have purchased the ammo in question. If so, grab it and don't worry about the difference in projecticle weight. Be aware that steel cased ammo (probably Russian; Berdan primed, non-reloadable) isn't match grade ammo. The 10 grain difference shouldn't have much effect on normal ballistics for the type of rifle you have. The grain weight and type of powder will probably be different between the two varieties, and that could possible have a greater impact on your accuracy.

Fire two, four round groups, using 4 rounds of each weight, at the same target at whatever distance you have zeroed. Mark the bullet holes from the first group, then fire your second group. Compare the grouping of each sample and draw your own conclusions.