The affidavit for that search warrant should be challenged in federal court and the ATF should be held accountable. It is well know. That it is tannerite and not an "explosive" which is totally legal. They used a weak excuse for justification which was a blatent violation of his 4th amendment right. The name on the warrant should lose his position and the supervisor who allowed an agent to sit around on youtube and search for people to harass should also be terminated.

I completely support law enforcement, but hate bad cops and dirty policing.

• Like 8

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="poolingmyignorance" data-cid="882446" data-time="1364572581"><p>

I guess we know now what the next ban target will be.</p></blockquote>

People!!! Without people guns are no longer a threat. Theyre not protected by any silly constitution.

I just wouldn't put it past these filthy tyrannical jack booted thugs to have their "planted" weapons/ explosives with them, just to bully their authority around, and make examples out of citizens. That's why I'm a firm believer in multiple hidden security cameras with night vision, to catch these bastards if they ever "plant" items in a home raid.

I also believe a law should be set in place where the ATF must be accompanied by minimum of a couple of local sheriffs during these raids.

I love hearing about the stories now and then where the Sheriffs have made it public that they will use force against and arrest ATF thugs if they intend on overstepping their bounds, constitutionally speaking, which is a lot of the time during these home invasions, and their show of force sometimes at gunshows.

It would make my day seeing 40 ATF thugs surrounded by a larger group of fully battled up Sheriffs, complete with choppers and heavily armored vehicles bringing those bastards to their knees, disarming them and locking them up!

• Like 6
He is most likely the number one suspect in his managers murder. they are probably trying to cook some stuff up for leverage.

Agreed... Plus, if you post videos of yourself blowing up cars on youtube (and almost being killed by doing so) you might raise the BATFE's interest.

...just saying...

• Like 4

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="menace667" data-cid="882430" data-time="1364571088"><p>

The affidavit for that search warrant should be challenged in federal court and the ATF should be held accountable. It is well know. That it is tannerite and not an "explosive" which is totally legal. They used a weak excuse for justification which was a blatent violation of his 4th amendment right. The name on the warrant should lose his position and the supervisor who allowed an agent to sit around on youtube and search for people to harass should also be terminated. <br />

<br />

I completely support law enforcement, but hate bad cops and dirty policing.</p></

Haha keep dreaming.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="fffpatriot" data-cid="882475" data-time="1364575730"><p>

I just wouldn't put it past these filthy tyrannical jack booted thugs to have their "planted" weapons/ explosives with them, just to bully their authority around, and make examples out of citizens. That's why I'm a firm believer in multiple hidden security cameras with night vision, to catch these bastards if they ever "plant" items in a home raid.<br />

I also believe a law should be set in place where the ATF must be accompanied by minimum of a couple of local sheriffs during these raids.<br />

I love hearing about the stories now and then where the Sheriffs have made it public that they will use force against and arrest ATF thugs if they intend on overstepping their bounds, constitutionally speaking, which is a lot of the time during these home invasions, and their show of force sometimes at gunshows.<br />

It would make my day seeing 40 ATF thugs surrounded by a larger group of fully battled up Sheriffs, complete with choppers and heavily armored vehicles bringing those bastards to their knees, disarming them and locking them up!</p></blockquote>

I also like it when local police say these things. But a the "tip of the spear" so to say will it work out? Keep in mine these are TAX COLLECTORS!

Not police. Yea tax collectors.

photo_zpsfd04d0da.jpg

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="fffpatriot" data-cid="882475" data-time="1364575730"><p>

I just wouldn't put it past these filthy tyrannical jack booted thugs to have their "planted" weapons/ explosives with them, just to bully their authority around, and make examples out of citizens. That's why I'm a firm believer in multiple hidden security cameras with night vision, to catch these bastards if they ever "plant" items in a home raid.<br />

I also believe a law should be set in place where the ATF must be accompanied by minimum of a couple of local sheriffs during these raids.<br />

I love hearing about the stories now and then where the Sheriffs have made it public that they will use force against and arrest ATF thugs if they intend on overstepping their bounds, constitutionally speaking, which is a lot of the time during these home invasions, and their show of force sometimes at gunshows.<br />

It would make my day seeing 40 ATF thugs surrounded by a larger group of fully battled up Sheriffs, complete with choppers and heavily armored vehicles bringing those bastards to their knees, disarming them and locking them up!</p></blockquote>

I also like it when local police say these things. But a the "tip of the spear" so to say will it work out? Keep in mine these are TAX COLLECTORS!

Not police. Yea tax collectors.

photo_zpsfd04d0da.jpg

Looks like this guys been running raids at Duncan Donuts, probably again, with our taxes!

yeah, it's total bullshit... but I'm preaching to the choir there....

So what if he wants to blow up cars and microwaves with tanerite. It's on private property, and he makes a BUTT LOAD OF $$$ from his youtube channel in doing so. Search him, harass him, and see what comes of it. My guess is, since he's co-owner of manufacturing he's got all the permits to own what he does. Someone behind a desk should have checked his permits before sending in the strong-arm.

Did anyone else catch that he is in the Top 10 most popular youtube channels?

I'm a subscriber too. Let them list me. I'm also an ordained minister too, so that'd be sick irony...

Edited by slippingaway
  • Like 2

Tannerite IS an explosive! It's known as ANAL. It's really not much different than ANFO.

ANAL = Ammonium Nitrate/ALuminium powder.

ANFO = Ammonium Nitrate/Fuel Oil.

It just uses a different sensitizer.

It would also be a good thing to stockpile for SHTF.

It would also be a good thing to stockpile for SHTF.

Not sure if I want mass quantities of that stuff just laying around... If SHTF I'm going to have enough problems with fire bombs entering my house without it being packed full of explosives...

• Like 1

I respect your insight as an informed guy... But still though... my comfort level with such things isn't that high.

I'm going to do the libertarian thing and say "to each his own" rather than the "popular" thing and try to take it away from people that know how to handle it!

(I just had to get that in there... bunch of fuckers out there)

• Like 1