Here's a case where the POACHER needs to slapped with a felony and never operate a firearm until he is reformed. Hunting privelages need to be denied to fucking morons like this.

Dude shot a buck in a walmart parking lot with a pistol. No tags, just stupidity.....

http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/hunter-shoots-deer-at-walmart/2013/03/28/id/496727?promo_code=125BD-1&utm_source=125BDTelegraph_Media_Group&utm_medium=nmwidget&utm_campaign=widgetphase1

What a friggin moron.Disgruntled meat eater? I know the price of meat at Walmart ain't cheap, but c'mon!

I worked with a guy origionally from Gardiner that told me years ago, some guy walked right out in the street on Main St. and shot a bull elk that was on the sidewalk, and gutted it out when a cop came over to arrest him. They called FWP, and they let the guy go, who had his license to hunt, and even let him keep the elk! He said the guy was charged with discharging a firearm within city limits. Sounds like kind of a happy ending to me!

I've been through that town before. The elk are pretty tame there and are used to the presence of the folks there. One of the times I was there, a herd of around 30 of em were walking around the town in broad daylight, with a majority of them roaming round the high school football field. One of the damnest things I've ever seen.

• Like 1

Woudn't surprize me if the guy had a tag and caused no harm. The policy enforcement up here would shit a brick if someone shot a deer in town! I thin we need to open a surplus tag bow season in the nearest town since the critters are overpopulating and inbreeding.

• Like 1
Woudn't surprize me if the guy had a tag and caused no harm. The policy enforcement up here would shit a brick if someone shot a deer in town! I thin we need to open a surplus tag bow season in the nearest town since the critters are overpopulating and inbreeding.

Damn wolves are more than taking care of the elk pop. here, bastards. I have a chance now to put the hit out on a few wolves at a rancher's place near by. Really looking forward to it.

Damn wolves are more than taking care of the elk pop. here, bastards. I have a chance now to put the hit out on a few wolves at a rancher's place near by. Really looking forward to it.

www.saveelk.com

www.saveelk.com

Good site, thanks for posting.

Here's a picture of one of the two wolves that the rancher I was talking abouts wife killed. They have a small pack of them harrassing their cattle.

post-8269-0-52871200-1364594574_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

It was during daylight hours. I saw a whiteish gray one run across the road a couple weeks ago while driving. The vehicles in front of me slowed down to a stop and everyone was watching it cross in a big open farmers field about 4 miles down from where I live. My neighbor knew a guy that saw two of them in the same area a week earlier, and said someone was picking on of them up off of the road (hit by a vehicle). We figured it was probably the mate.

Talked to my ole' lady about the pic I posted of the gal holding up the dead wolf. She said her brother shot it,(them) not her. He also said the have a young litter of four pups runnin' round that need to be taken care of.

What a lot of people don't understand is how dangerous and destructive these things are. Years ago, they rntroduced wolves here in Montana, but not the native ones... The larger and much deadlier Canadian Grey hybreds.These guys kill just for fun, as well as for food. They're out of control in these parts, and are decimating the elk, deer, and moose population, as well as costing ranchers a lot of their money with the livestock they've lost. There have been stories of ranchers waking up to a slaughtered group of their cattle, mutilated and left to waste from packs of these devils.

It's a good thing the deer didn't go into the Walmart. If it had been standing in the long checkout line with a bag of deer corn, some of the customers could have been hit also.

And you tell the difference how?

As long as he yelled "it's comin' right at me" before he shot it, all should be fine. smile.png

Walmarts typically have pretty sophisticated security. I'd be amazed if they don't have video on it in 3 angles.

As long as he yelled "it's comin' right at me" before he shot it, all should be fine. smile.png

Walmarts typically have pretty sophisticated security. I'd be amazed if they don't have video on it in 3 angles.

Funny you mention the three angles. As the woman and I were walking to the store from the parking lot this morning, I was thinking about this post, and looked up at the top of the building and noticed three video cameras mounted on each corner of both main entrances, 12 total.

And those were the ones they wanted you to see.

They put together some pretty incredible crime reports. I can think of a couple incidents where they called the cops and had binders ready for each person in a car full of shoplifters, multiple closeup shots. Shots of the license plates, timeleines and maps of who moved where when. Times when they got on the phone with each other to coordinate the getaway... And the kicker? - these were people who were shoplifting at other nearby stores, not even the wallmart. The Macy's in my town put together a few of these too. I've never seen a police report done half as well as the incident reports some of those store security departments do. More proof that private industry is more thorough than government workers almost every time.

• Like 1
Just another day at walmart, what's the big deal?

Yup...

http://www.ktuu.com/news/shoplifting-suspect-in-wheelchair-shoots-midtown-walmart-employee-ktuu-20130316,0,2304450.story

Was on that call, ran the guy into the ER. Walmart has the worse clientele. We run there constantly for all kinds of stupid shit. Their security office has a board that lists the amount of shoplifting per day... never seen it go under $4500. A DAY!! Burn 'em all down and make family parks out of the land.