I love some Floyd, but really love it remixed or in a mash-up. Blake Jerrel did an incredible mash of "Comfortably Numb" on ASOT 400 in 2009. I've been a fan of Floyd and electronic music for most of my life. I used to listen to Kraftwerk with my Dad way back in the early '80s, for some perspective. "Comfortably Numb" has always been my favorite, with "Run like Hell" coming in at a very close second. I was going to see them in the early '90s and my bitch girlfriend threw a fit, so I didn't go. Shortly after that, they announced that it would be their last tour. Same shit happened with Nirvana except Cobain lost his gray matter in a bungalow. I was pissed and help a deep hatred for her from then on. I wasn't the man I am now. These days I would have told her to make sure she and all of her shit is gone when I get back.

And with my shitty luck she would have ended up at my housebeaten.gif

I love some Floyd, but really love it remixed or in a mash-up. Blake Jerrel did an incredible mash of "Comfortably Numb" on ASOT 400 in 2009. I've been a fan of Floyd and electronic music for most of my life. I used to listen to Kraftwerk with my Dad way back in the early '80s, for some perspective. "Comfortably Numb" has always been my favorite, with "Run like Hell" coming in at a very close second. I was going to see them in the early '90s and my bitch girlfriend threw a fit, so I didn't go. Shortly after that, they announced that it would be their last tour. Same shit happened with Nirvana except Cobain lost his gray matter in a bungalow. I was pissed and help a deep hatred for her from then on. I wasn't the man I am now. These days I would have told her to make sure she and all of her shit is gone when I get back.

And with my shitty luck she would have ended up at my housebeaten.gif

Not to worrie fellas, I ended up with her, she drank herself to death almost two years ago now bad_egg.gif

For Pink purists, the real Floyd died after the Gilmour / Waters blow up. Granted they both are excellent gifted musicians but the synthesis of both their talents created the irreplaceable Pink Floyd. Everything since has been but a pale imitation...

• Like 2

Another one that got the "in the dark" treatment;

post-41803-0-02486300-1364693776.jpg

Great ebb and flow, seamless transitions like between "Bridge of Sighs" (the cut) and "In This Place"...James Dewar's vocals...another one of my all time favorite albums.

While I do think the band is probably the best rock band yet, I tend to disagree with fans

on two things. It's not better stoned, and Dark Side is not their best album.

I do like the post Waters Division Bell and A Momentary Lapse of Reason, but my favorite

stuff is the Wall and the Final Cut. That latter album has great stuff that no one has heard of;

it's kind of sad.

I did go see Waters on the 30th Wall tour in Columbus a couple years back. It was a great show,

and Waters is a good as he's ever been. The new technology really helped the show as well.

About my only criticism is the guy they had doing Gilmore's job could play like him very well,

but his singing was not as good.

The Final Cut is most badass.