Bought a Gen4 26 last fall and love the lil Glock, but it has a bad habit of not wanting to feed all rounds! Every 2 0r 3, ya have to rack the slide to get the next round to feed, then it does good for a couple more. Pistola is clean, factory mags, does it with all of them! Same rounds go right through a 17 and a 19. Any ideas? Maybe not enough break in time?

A Glock shouldn't need any kind of breaking in period. Call Glock and have them check the serial number. As I understand, many of the first Gen4 Glocks had issues and were remedied by a different spring.

A G26 is probably the easiest one to limp wrist as there's just not as much pistol to grab on to. Hold it like you're trying to strangle a goat and see if that cures it. If you're still having problems after that... you should call Glock and ask them for advice.

Just got off of the phone with Glock, they said to send it back to them and let them take a look at it. Two-four weeks turn around time, maybe less. So, we will see in a month or less!

We were having some feeding problems with some of our Model 27's when using mags from the 22's and 23's. The mags are considerably longer and some of the shooters would put too much pressure on the portion sticking out of the bottom of the grip frame. We took out the longer mags and put the shorter mags back in and the problems went away. We only had this issue with certain shooters using the same guns during testing. Just throwing another thought out there for you. Hopefully you can get it worked out.

Got the problem straightened out! Couldn't stand the thoughts of sending it back to Glock when I couldn't at least figure out what the issue was! Stripped the slide down completely and found the culprit..spring on extractor pin/plunger was out of place/ not seated properly! I droped the plunger pin, reseated the spring where it was in the indent properly, reassembled, and it fired 50 rounds through it without a hiccup! I guess it had fell over when being assembled and went un noticed. Shoots like a champ now! Glad I gave it another look before sending it back!

It just kept bugging me that I couldn't find the problem, so I started the old process of elimination. If the Glock is supposed to be the AK of pistols, I knew it had to be something simple, just had to stumble across it, and stumble across it, I did! You are right, the $40+ bucks it saved me will mos def take care of a bottle of Angels Envy! (For you bourbon drinkers, I HIGHLY RECCOMEND IT!!)