One more question..bare with me please.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WTF! is wrong with that guy....I am sorry I once defended SS and his alter ego! After more reading what that clown was/is doing, I feel like the ass now.   I have seen a few changes in this forum si

Spetnaz Soldier: I have had your back in more than one thread. I now understand why you find yourself the center of bitch matches so often. It's this tit-for-tat attitude that makes for an easy tar

Dubs ...........quit picking on SS.........that's my job.   As a Teamsters Union brother....you should know better then to take a senior union brothers job without proper training.

Posted Images

So you posted the original question then a little over an hour later you felt the need to respond to that post and defend it before anyone had anything to offer. I'm confused. Did you have a question or not? You say nothing has ever been wrong with the guns you own and you've worried for nothing, so I think you can relax, man.

Edited by modrisco

SS said he is a gunsmith. I wouldn't send a gun to him lol, his indecisiveness would have me worried about my gun!

SS, just shoot the goddam gun. If it breaks, you have 3 (or is it 4?) backup Saiga's.

Oh, well in that case, I'm a gunsmith too!

Now taking orders on HACKSAW specials! You may have some rough edges but at least you won't have bolt peening (seriously?), crooked rails, or stocks that are too tight! PM for more info.

Don't worry guys. Even though I only have 7 conversions (not 40+ lololol) everything will be OKAY ;)

BTW SS, you talk about all these Saiga's you have and told me in a PM the very first day I registered (back in janurary) here that you ARE a GUNSMITH and have done 40+ conversions. I gotta admit, I'm a bit skeptical as I'm sure a few others are because I don't recall seeing any pics even?? Can we at least get a pic of the 4 new Saiga's you recently picked up? Or pictures of some of the 40+ conversions you've done? I just want to see some to get some good ideas for my next conversion. Any help would be awesome!

Edited by dubya
  • Like 1
SS said he is a gunsmith. I wouldn't send a gun to him lol, his indecisiveness would have me worried about my gun! SS, just shoot the goddam gun. If it breaks, you have 3 (or is it 4?) backup Saiga's.

Dubs ...........quit picking on SS.........that's my job.

As a Teamsters Union brother....you should know better then to take a senior union brothers job without proper training.

• Like 2
SS said he is a gunsmith. I wouldn't send a gun to him lol, his indecisiveness would have me worried about my gun! SS, just shoot the goddam gun. If it breaks, you have 3 (or is it 4?) backup Saiga's.

Dubs ...........quit picking on SS.........that's my job.

As a Teamsters Union brother....you should know better then to take a senior union brothers job without proper training.

Oh I've had my training trust me!

No picking going on here anyway, just thinking out loud.

I guess I'm just jealous of all SS's Saiga's and experience.

Dubs ...........quit picking on SS.........that's my job.As a Teamsters Union brother....you should know better then to take a senior union brothers job without proper training.
Oh I've had my training trust me!No picking going on here anyway, just thinking out loud.I guess I'm just jealous of all SS's Saiga's and experience.

Hey.......at least he has two good feet.

• Like 1

Im glad you guys are stepping up and being the hard asses. I need some one to take the reins for awhile. I started feeling like I was getting a little too dickish around the forums, guess too much internet forums can do that to you. Taking a break was refreshing and you guys are making me laugh.

Carry on.haha.gif

beer.gif

• Like 2
Dubs ...........quit picking on SS.........that's my job.As a Teamsters Union brother....you should know better then to take a senior union brothers job without proper training.
Oh I've had my training trust me!No picking going on here anyway, just thinking out loud.I guess I'm just jealous of all SS's Saiga's and experience.
Hey.... at least I have 60 Perqocet!

i wouldnt work on your gun if you sent it to me, cant fix stupid (hacksaw).
Ouch! I guess we are beyond trying to make friends on this forum...
Not with compulsive bullshitters.

Im glad you guys are stepping up and being the hard asses. I need some one to take the reins for awhile. I started feeling like I was getting a little too dickish around the forums, guess too much internet forums can do that to you. Taking a break was refreshing and you guys are making me laugh. Carry on.:haha2::beer:
I was wondering where you went! You helped me a lot when I got my first Saiga a few months ago. I'm up to 5 now lol. Thanks.

Hey.... at least I have 60 Perqocet!

60 Percocet and thats itshame.gif .......I get more then that.......and dont even have to shoot myself in the foothaha.gif

Edited by Jetmech

THANKS JM! LOL. its nothing serious, I had an AD pulling my S12 from the safe in the dark. Thought the safety was on and the 7 1/2 shot hit the concrete floor About 4" from my foot and I got 20 pellets in my foot and 1 in my leg.

Lesson for all: no matter how often you're around guns don't ever get comfortable with them and think it won't happen to you because it can! Every gun is loaded...post-46357-0-05343800-1365032880_thumb.jpg

The culprit...post-46357-0-54182500-1365032917_thumb.jpg

The good thing is I got the gun running so good now that holding it loosely and one handed it still cycled a new round into the chamber :) got that gas right!

• Like 2

Oh, well in that case, I'm a gunsmith too!

Now taking orders on HACKSAW specials! You may have some rough edges but at least you won't have bolt peening (seriously?), crooked rails, or stocks that are too tight! PM for more info.

Don't worry guys. Even though I only have 7 conversions (not 40+ lololol) everything will be OKAY ;)

BTW SS, you talk about all these Saiga's you have and told me in a PM the very first day I registered (back in janurary) here that you ARE a GUNSMITH and have done 40+ conversions. I gotta admit, I'm a bit skeptical as I'm sure a few others are because I don't recall seeing any pics even?? Can we at least get a pic of the 4 new Saiga's you recently picked up? Or pictures of some of the 40+ conversions you've done? I just want to see some to get some good ideas for my next conversion. Any help would be awesome!

im not a photographer i work on on guns. i dont own a camera and when i do take pics its rarly of a gun.

THANKS JM! LOL. its nothing serious, I had an AD pulling my S12 from the safe in the dark. Thought the safety was on and the 7 1/2 shot hit the concrete floor About 4" from my foot and I got 20 pellets in my foot and 1 in my leg.

Lesson for all: no matter how often you're around guns don't ever get comfortable with them and think it won't happen to you because it can! Every gun is loaded...[img=http://forum.saiga-12.com//public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif]IMG_20130327_155112_511.jpg

The culprit...[img=http://forum.saiga-12.com//public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif]IMG_20130402_153407_282.jpg

The good thing is I got the gun running so good now that holding it loosely and one handed it still cycled a new round into the chamber :) got that gas right!

by the way, i have never, EVER had an accident like that you moron. who in the fucks shoots them selves in the foot. jesus effin crist. and youre skeptical of me. come on......

Hey twerp, there's a BIG difference between a moron who has an accident and a compulsive liar that has no integrity. Now go look at all the pics online of the Saiga's you wish you had with you in moms basement.

ETA: I'd bet you would never admit online if you made a moronic mistake and shot yourself. If you did it'd go something like this; " hey guys so a buddy of mine shot himself... yadda yadda" just like your "buddy" that pointed a loaded gun at you because he has a short fuse.

Didn't you admit you have a short fuse just the other day?

Anyway, off to do my 42nd conversion. This one is a S10. They're really rare but my local Lund boat dealer can get em.

Edited by dubya

Boy oh boy. I bet that woke you up. Nasty lesson to learn there. Glad you are OK.

No one is immune from an accidental discharge. Best advice is always treat guns like they are loaded and with care. I have had two accidental discharges in my life. Or unintentional. Whatever you choose to call them. Luckily no one was hurt in either. One was when I was a teen duck hunting and stepped off in a while underwater. Still not sure how the shot gun went off. It all happened fast and I was young. Luckily no one was hurt. The second time was with a Mosin Nagant and the thing fired off when my finger was no where near the trigger. I was racking a round in the chamber and BANG! the gun was pointed down range, the years have seared safety into my brain over the years. Never found out what really caused the gun to go off but I am very careful with that rifle and havnt had an issue again, who knows.

Accidents happen no matter who you are.

You boys can continue now lol.

Btw, SS probably just a paint issue or something. Wouldnt worry about it too much if its not that noticeable.

But I would worry about admitting to doing gunsmith work without a license. Im no law man but im pretty sure there are laws against that.

I had a ND, but fortunately it was at the range, and luckily pointed down range. It was a Taurus 9m 24/7, handed to me, friend said it was "double action" so I was really confused when the trigger had a lot of slop, so I took sights off target and jiggled the trigger(thinking something was mechanically wrong) BANG!! So yea lesson learned.. seriously a dumb ass mistake. Oh if you don't know, the 24/7 is DA/SA with a switch.. guess which it was on.

It was enough to make me realize how nobody is immune to the fuck up bug, only religious adherence to the 4 rules can keep everybody safe all the time.

i dont get on this forum to make shit up. i use this place because i love guns and i like to hear from everyone and see their conversions. not to talk shit or argue but if i keep catchin flak from dick heads like this im gonna talk some shit back.

Spetnaz Soldier: I have had your back in more than one thread. I now understand why you find yourself the center of bitch matches so often. It's this tit-for-tat attitude that makes for an easy target. I ask that you consider changing your attitude. Please stop getting so defensive. Next time someone pisses you off try not responding. I often find not responding is the best response. This advice can be applied beyond the forum as well.

• Like 3