One more question..bare with me please.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WTF! is wrong with that guy....I am sorry I once defended SS and his alter ego! After more reading what that clown was/is doing, I feel like the ass now.   I have seen a few changes in this forum si

Spetnaz Soldier: I have had your back in more than one thread. I now understand why you find yourself the center of bitch matches so often. It's this tit-for-tat attitude that makes for an easy tar

Dubs ...........quit picking on SS.........that's my job.   As a Teamsters Union brother....you should know better then to take a senior union brothers job without proper training.

Posted Images

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="dubya" data-cid="884857" data-time="1365033055"><p>

THANKS JM! LOL. its nothing serious, I had an AD pulling my S12 from the safe in the dark. Thought the safety was on and the 7 1/2 shot hit the concrete floor About 4" from my foot and I got 20 pellets in my foot and 1 in my leg. <br />

<br />

<br />

Lesson for all: no matter how often you're around guns don't ever get comfortable with them and think it won't happen to you because it can! Every gun is loaded... <a href='http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=73901'>IMG_20130327_155112_511.jpg</a><br />

<br />

The culprit... <a href='http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=73902'>IMG_20130402_153407_282.jpg</a><br />

<br />

The good thing is I got the gun running so good now that holding it loosely and one handed it still cycled a new round into the chamber :) got that gas right!</p></blockquote>

Can't fix stupid. Hahaha. Just kidding. Like I said before your braver than I posting pics and telling of your accident. I've have had one kind of sort of surprise discharge. I had a brand new Draco and was running the first mag through it and the trigger was really hard like stuck. I was pulling it while I had it pointed down range and looked into the safety bolt opening to see if the hammer was up and boom. I knew it was trying to fire it but it still surprised me. Anyway. Good job on running a lyre off.

I had a good friend in my life who was a complete pathological liar. Lied about stuff that he didn't even need to lie about, like what he ate for breakfast. He told big stories about people and things that just never added up. He constantly flaked out when he said he would be somewhere, or do something, and he would never have a good excuse afterwards, or just pretend it didn't happen. Otherwise he was the nicest guy and a great dude to hang out with - but eventually we caught him in enough blatant lies and contradictions that some of us confronted him about all of it. Instead of just being honest about who he was, he just picked up and moved on to a new group of friends. Just disappeared like it was nothing. I would see him around town every once in a while with a different group of people, he would say hi, and that's it.

I don't understand why people feel the need to go through life like this.

Edited by mancat
I had a good friend in my life who was a complete pathological liar. Lied about stuff that he didn't even need to lie about, like what he ate for breakfast. He told big stories about people and things that just never added up. He constantly flaked out when he said he would be somewhere, or do something, and he would never have a good excuse afterwards, or just pretend it didn't happen. Otherwise he was the nicest guy and a great dude to hang out with - but eventually we caught him in enough blatant lies and contradictions that some of us confronted him about all of it. Instead of just being honest about who he was, he just picked up and moved on to a new group of friends. Just disappeared like it was nothing. I would see him around town every once in a while with a different group of people, he would say hi, and that's it.

I have a good buddy that is the exact same way and been since I met him at 13 years old. Extremely nice guy and would bend over backwards for his friends but he's a pathological liar/ story teller. I've said stuff to him before about it but I've realized there's really no point in bringing it up. He's not going to change and if he did, he probably wouldn't be the same goofy f'er.

No point in lying. Credibility is so easy to lose but difficult to regain. Oh well...

I have a good buddy that is the exact same way and been since I met him at 13 years old. Extremely nice guy and would bend over backwards for his friends but he's a pathological liar/ story teller. I've said stuff to him before about it but I've realized there's really no point in bringing it up. He's not going to change and if he did, he probably wouldn't be the same goofy f'er.

No point in lying. Credibility is so easy to lose but difficult to regain. Oh well...

I actually have a friend like that, pathological liar/ story teller. I call him on his lies all the time, doesn't do any good. This guy too will give you the shirt off his back, is in fact to giving for his own good. I have gotten to the point where I can only take him in very small potions now, the constant lying makes me sick.

Edited by AA re-cvrd
  • Like 1

I think we all have people we know like that. The thing that helps me tolerate them is understanding that it takes some serious insecurity to be like that. The truth is not enough to make people approve or like them, so everything has to be embellished or flat out made up. They are far more miserable in their own skin than their bullshit could make me.

WTF! is wrong with that guy....I am sorry I once defended SS and his alter ego! After more reading what that clown was/is doing, I feel like the ass now.

I have seen a few changes in this forum since I joined....but damn this one is for the better. So long SS....or whoever you are. And it is no wonder my state is so fucked, it is asses like you!

Edited by Bigtwin
  • Like 5