hey guys so I have this screw that holds my trigger guard on and the guard is held on by two of them with nuts on the inside. I noticed that one screw is 1/32" shorter than the other and I guess I'm just worried that it won't hold up under firing having 1/32" less that holds the TG down. To make matters worse I have no loctite and Im broke because I just bought a new S762, S12 and S410 all this month but I have super glue and gorilla glue. Would that work? I might be able to scrape up some dimes and a $2 bill to get the purple loctite but not the $5 red stuff. I just want to know if this is normal and if I should use pop rivets instead when I save up $15 for a rivet gun next month. I've converted 41 Saiga's but this is the first time I've noticed this problem and I'm really concerned about it. Can you guys help pretty please?post-46357-0-51705900-1365022402_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
Has anyone heard from the great SS lately?

He's been BANNED!!

That would be impressive....used to really have to be a full blown fucktard to get banned

Well, IIRC, that's what he was.