15 Year Old Girl Leaves Anti-gun Politicians Speechless

Truth, fact and reality. NONE of these are comprehendible to libturds. Lies, falsehoods and fantasy is all the mentally disturbed negotiate. Ergo, Libturds=mental illness and they of course should be disallowed to own firearms and placed on a national registry yet the mentally deficient want it the other way around. Make sense?

• Like 1
It's a shame the only result from her speech was that the Democrats' eyes glazed-over and they started mumbling, "gun control... gun control."

I have witnessed way to much of this during the hearings here. Why the dems even showed up is beyond me. Judging by their demeanor they could have just phoned it in as they had already made their decisions and that was not going to change no matter what.

I was so pissed to see this cunt spew this uneducated bull shit. Quite obvious that she has done ZERO research, yet was able to vote against my 2a rights. Yes! She actually said this nonsense.

525454_183392298476303_538407984_n.png

• Like 1
It's a shame the only result from her speech was that the Democrats' eyes glazed-over and they started mumbling, "gun control... gun control."

her opinion doesn't matter because she hasn't had an abortion yet.

That was probably one of the most cogent and articulate speeches I've ever heard a young person give. I just wish the majority of teens and young adults were that thoughtful and civilized, on whatever they were really passionate about. Her parents should be very proud of her.

It's not about safety or crime, it's about murdering the people that made this country so it can be turned into a ghetto of easily controlled slaves to be used for the profit of rich bankers and their ilk. Anything else is a lie, which is why reason and logic never work, their goal is **not** what they say it is...