to those who hung on to their back orders from sportsmans guide, it's rolling in and what's real nice is the old price stuck right with it. $135.00 for 1080 rds almost seems extinct but fits in the stash real fine! 032.gif

• Like 4
So what are current prices?

looks like current back orders are being filled at this time. went back on my old order and it just says "item is temporarily unavailable". some info going on in the ammo section at ak forum.

Edited by adjc
  • Like 2
I found a few cans locally for 150. I have seen them as high as 300. The dude must have been as high as his price.

Gotta love a little poison in the morning!

Local to me they were selling at 250, which isn't that bad considering the price of everything else around here. But what it was before, when you could get it at 1080 for 150, now it just doesn't look as good

Edited by VR6Shooter
  • Like 1
I found a few cans locally for 150. I have seen them as high as 300. The dude must have been as high as his price.

Gotta love a little poison in the morning!

Local to me they were selling at 250, which isn't that bad considering the price of everything else around here. But what it was before, when you could get it at 1080 for 150, now it just doesn't look as good

Not sure why, but people in MT haven't invested in the 5.45 much at all. It's an oddball that they can't quite figure out. It mostly sits on the shelves and collects dust. Only one other shooter I know has one. They are importing them in at the same price, just making a killing on it now.

I ordered 4 tins from the guide, as soon as it ships I'll sell a crate of Yugo x39 on Gun Broker. I can probably sell 1100 rounds of Yugo and pay for 4320 rounds of the 5.45. 4 to 1 seems good to me, wish I could afford to keep the Yugo also.

I ordered 4 tins from the guide, as soon as it ships I'll sell a crate of Yugo x39 on Gun Broker. I can probably sell 1100 rounds of Yugo and pay for 4320 rounds of the 5.45. 4 to 1 seems good to me, wish I could afford to keep the Yugo also.

Sell it now when the fools are buying! Let them fight over it! We will have plenty to pick at towards the end of the summer.

• Like 1

My local price gouging shop wanted $499.00 a crate when I was in there a month ago. It was all I could do to say fuck you and walk outa there with no ammo.... lookin at that big ass stack of wooden crates of what my AK & AR needs just sittin there. It was funny though. The old guy that works there... yeah I'm 47 and no I ain't old... was over there talkin to his old buddy that strolled in while I was mulling over whether or not to pay much more than I was used to, just to even get some while I could see it. Old fart # 1 says to old fart #2.... Yeah I hear ya. I know that .45 ACP you want is too damn high. If these stupid folks want to keep driving it higher by paying that much for it, then I'll keep sellin it to em. THEY are the ones makin it be so high.

True story.