Has anyone here watched this? For those that haven't. It's a 2hr youtube movie that hits the nail on the head in a lot of ways. I personally think it's best to have the time to watch it all the way through as everything kinda works together.

Having spoken with many here on current events. I'm guessing that many will agree with the thoughts brought forth in this movie.

Here it is... Looking forward to feedback.

The movie is a collage of real information facets, and salutory for that.

If interested parties want to continue to watch/learn the about all the pieces in the puzzle, and in real time:

Then www.zerohedge.com.

and the roster on their sidebar

I call zerohedge a front row seat on the slow motion train wreck of Western civilization.

Essentially all the film topics relating to the controlling factions has been discussed for years on zerohedge.

In general, their's is information that the mainstream media intendedly does not report.

As I see it, the real issue for the 99% will be to form the coherent organizations necessary to oppose the 1% and their established systems.

The fragmentation of the 99% is used against them very effectivley to keep them fragmented.

This touches all aspects of day to day life.

Edited by pbwe
Just finished it. A bit long, but it's worth watching.

Yeah, it's one that you kind of have to make time for. At least it's well put together for the most part. I sat down and figured I'd at least start watching. Two hours later I was still there.

I tried to watch this before and about half way through right after they talk about the five wealthiest families controlling the currency it locked up and they wanted my Email to continue. I DONT give my email out

I tried to watch this before and about half way through right after they talk about the five wealthiest families controlling the currency it locked up and they wanted my Email to continue. I DONT give my email out

Did you click on the above link to finish the other half? I had no problems.