Welp another one bites the dust and now it fucks me . Yep md passed the gun control bill makeing us one the strictest hell we were all ready number 7 . Guess I will be moving to another more open minded state man im really pissed off.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/04/maryland-house-passes-gun-bill-with-fingerprint-requirement/

Here is a link to this BS! Bigd, sorry to hear your state has been screwed by the libtards! And believe me, I'm worried alittle bit about our Fl. Gov. Election next year, right now we have Gov. Scott, a Rep. but OLD Charley Chist is making a comeback, and he is now a full blown DEMOCRAP. We are thinking about relocating to S. Carolina, need to check out their Gun tolorance in state politics......

Welp another one bites the dust and now it fucks me . Yep md passed the gun control bill makeing us one the strictest hell we were all ready number 7 . Guess I will be moving to another more open minded state man im really pissed off.

Sorry about your situation.... that sucks, I think everyone is waiting to see if their state is the next to follow suit. I know I am contacting my elected officials to let my voice be heard but in the end they do what they want anyway.

Sorry to hear this. I feel your pain.

Chris, I would neither brag nor count on ANY state at this point. There is big money and uneducated sheeple driving this crap. I'm not saying whether you're right or wrong about VA. But, there were guys bragging about Florida being the gunshine state and now I see a post above with someone worried about FL. going to the dark side. IMO... As long as there is money and power driving this, NO state is safe.

Obuttfuck has been here twice in a week. Once to get his dick sucked by Hickenlooper while further threatening him with whatever if he didn't stand true to the needs of his agenda. And yesterday to iron fist the police departments who I heard were not too happy about this. Our Sheriffs protested a mile from where Odickhead was spreading his common sense bull shit. I think one of the goals of ramming through nazi type secret service powers is to have our good Sheriff's removed from office. As of right now, the only person the power to arrest a Sheriff in Co is the coroner. King Obama will have none of that. They will need to be controlled.

I can tell you this though... I want to move to the state that gets all the gun companies that hold to their word. Jobs jobs jobs, and guns and ammo abound! If they all end up in one state, it will be the safest, most prosperous one to live in.

MD was already a POS, absolute horror stories of folks being hemmed up by the MSP for traveling through that shit hole with a firearm in the car. I absolutley refuse to drive up the eastern shore, fuck that. We'll take ya here in VA, but we'll also be fuked if we get any more commies in our gubmit.

I want to move to the state that gets all the gun companies that hold to their word. Jobs jobs jobs, and guns and ammo abound! If they all end up in one state, it will be the safest, most prosperous one to live in.

not going to happen, BERETTA (Md.), COLT(Conn.) and other major gun manufacturers are not going to spend million of dollars picking up stakes and moving because of a state law that cause the citizens of that state not to buy their or other manufacturers firearms.

the only way that a manufacturer will move out of a state is if the law says that there can't be any firearms manufacturing in that state, and that isn't going to happen.

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

Sorry about your situation.... that sucks, I think everyone is waiting to see if their state is the next to follow suit. I know I am contacting my elected officials to let my voice be heard but in the end they do what they want anyway.

Uuuummmmm......I hate to be the barrer of bad news, but they don't give a fuck what you think bad_egg.gif

Go west or south, keep going until you hit the Rocky Mtns or the Gulf, now you are home. If you find yourself in Colorado turn left or right till you have put it behind you.

I want to move to the state that gets all the gun companies that hold to their word. Jobs jobs jobs, and guns and ammo abound! If they all end up in one state, it will be the safest, most prosperous one to live in.

not going to happen, BERETTA (Md.), COLT(Conn.) and other major gun manufacturers are not going to spend million of dollars picking up stakes and moving because of a state law that cause the citizens of that state not to buy their or other manufacturers firearms.

the only way that a manufacturer will move out of a state is if the law says that there can't be any firearms manufacturing in that state, and that isn't going to happen.

Well there is the old adage about the straw that broke the camel's back. Labor is high, taxes are horrid, legality of employees handling banned parts, etc etc etc

Hey, I can dream can't I?

Won't be long before there are no friendly states to move to.

Yea thax for the sympathy guys guess im jus going to buy everything I ever wanted in the next few monthes before the bs starts lol .i cant move rite away maybe a year or so but im not staying in this state and contributing anything to them fucks .

Yea thax for the sympathy guys guess im jus going to buy everything I ever wanted in the next few monthes before the bs starts lol .i cant move rite away maybe a year or so but im not staying in this state and contributing anything to them fucks .

Exactly brother, vote with your feet....it's the American way, because we can.