Way overpriced. Their camping, fishing, and general shooting supplies are neat to check out, but I don't remember actually buying anything there...

I bought a rain suit there and found out that Bass Pro Shop has the same thing for $5 less so I took my receipt back to Dicks and they gave me back the difference plus tax. They're out of ammo and when shipments come in, they're gone within an hour even with a three box limit in Mason, Ohio.

I bought a baseball mitt from Dick's last week. Luckily the local Dick's is located right next to a Bass Pro. I tend to spend my $ there instead of Dick's for camping/shooting/outdoor supplies. Although if possible, I try to support local gun shops. If possible meaning any ammo at all in stock.

There's several of their stores in my area and honestly, I wouldn't walk across the street if they were giving shit away. For everything I've ever been interested in, they've been way over priced.

The one we have down here is next to Bass Pro and there ammo is always cheaper. They are now at the same price right now ,NOTHING!

However wife looked at a Sig P238 last night at Bass Pro , She held it and liked it and I said we will take it but She said no.

I asked Her why? and She said we can get it cheaper somewhere else. $779 Sig P238 Copper something.

Looks like I will have a 380 in the family again real soon.

I bought a baseball mitt from Dick's last week. Luckily the local Dick's is located right next to a Bass Pro. I tend to spend my $ there instead of Dick's for camping/shooting/outdoor supplies. Although if possible, I try to support local gun shops. If possible meaning any ammo at all in stock.

The one we have down here is next to Bass Pro and there ammo is always cheaper. They are now at the same price right now ,NOTHING!

However wife looked at a Sig P238 last night at Bass Pro , She held it and liked it and I said we will take it but She said no.

I asked Her why? and She said we can get it cheaper somewhere else. $779 Sig P238 Copper something.

Been to Gulf Coast Town Center much? I was at Bass Pro earlier buying some 12 ga.

Been to Gulf Coast Town Center much? I was at Bass Pro earlier buying some 12 ga.

Not much, but I like the fish and chips at the restaurant . The shelves were sure bear but I do not buy much from them they are to expensive including their guns.

Cabela's is soooo much better! A store, a restaurant, and a museum in one! I make an afternoon of it every time I go.

It just so happens I agree with you 100%

If you watch the specials you can get great deals and free shipping but you have to have the Card.

Hunt Pheasants in Minnesota every Nov. They have a great store just north of Minneapolis

• Like 1

Got brick of Aguilia hi velocity 22lr 1700FPS 30 grain stuff with ammo box with about a month and a half ago.

Never shot it before and found a 50 yards its the same as 1260 FPS Federal 22lr 36 grain.

But I love the box.

Cabela's is soooo much better! A store, a restaurant, and a museum in one! I make an afternoon of it every time I go.

It just so happens I agree with you 100%

If you watch the specials you can get great deals and free shipping but you have to have the Card.

Hunt Pheasants in Minnesota every Nov. They have a great store just north of Minneapolis

in Rogers, MN. Its not the biggest one around but they seem to keep a good selection of gun stuff on hand. Only place I've found 9mm the past 3 months.