Custom Ammo Labels: Now Offering Waterproof, Vintage, and Discounted L

I have new offerings and new deals this week... but most importantly I now have the new waterproof self-adhesive labels that everyone has been requesting. They're the same size as the standard rifle ammo labels at 2.6x1 inches but are made from a waterproof polyester that is also incredibly durable and tear-resistant. If you want your labels to survive on your gear in any conditions then these are your ticket. These labels will be 50¢ per label for orders for under thirty labels and 30¢ per labels for orders thirty and over. As always there is a $4 minimum order with free shipping!

___________________________________________________________________________________

I'm also offering a new deal for full pre-made sheets at a discounted rate. You have your choice of sheets containing labels for the most popular handgun calibers (60 labels), sporting calibers (30 labels) and military/surplus calibers (30 labels). Choose any two sheets for $5 and only $2 for each additional sheet. These make it easy (and cheap) to get most of the labels you'll ever need quick and fast! I can almost always ship the same day that I receive payment.

Handgun

pistolsheetcopy.jpg

Sporting
sportingpage.jpg

Military/Surplus
milsurppage.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________

I'm also now offering custom designed vintage ammo labels for your black powder or cowboy action shooting! You have your choice of 2.6x2 inch brown labels or 2.6x1 inch khaki labels. I can copy a label if you provide the image or I can custom design one to match whatever style you want. Price per label for these is $2 for the first designed label and only 50¢ for each additional label of the same design. Additional designs are only $1 for the first label and 50¢ for each additional label. $4 minimum order.

img0552p.jpg

I'm also still offering my regular line of standard self-adhesive labels. Rifle and shotgun calibers come on 2.6x1 inch labels and handgun calibers come on 1.75x.6 inch labels. These labels are 40¢ per label for orders for under thirty labels and only 25¢ per labels for orders thirty and over. $4 minimum order with shipping included. There is no additional charge or additional lines or info or specialty fonts. Just tell me what you want and I can make it happen! All custom designs will be emailed to you for approval before they are printed and shipped.

img0459ra.jpg
img0463on.jpg
capture2sx.jpg

To place an order send me a private message titled "Label Order" and detail exactly what you want your labels to show including caliber, bullet design, caliber name, fonts and any additional lines or information. I accept PayPal; contact me first if you need other arrangements. You don't need to send payment until I've provided proofs for custom designs and you approve them for printing. If you have any questions regarding products or pricing just PM, reply to the thread, or email me at depletedyourcranium@gmail.com.

Edited by Risky
  • Like 2

Well now I see how you are, get me hooked on the cheap stuff and then bring out the good stuff.nothing.gif

You are worse than a drug dealer.haha.gif

Guys, if you want some good lables Risky is doing good stuff here, I am very happy with my "1st" order.

It take a bit of work to layout and print these.

I have tried the sharpe thing and it just aint as good.

Thanks for the positive feedback, fellas. I think they're a good product and I've really enjoyed making them.

I've also got a special offer to make until I run out of label stock for it....

img0573q.jpg

img0573jz.jpg

As an added bonus with every order of $25 or more, I'll do an outline of any rifle of your choosing (provided with a picture, of course) printed on 8x5 inch labels. These are really time consuming so I don't plan on offering them as a regular product... but since I have the labels I might as well make use of them until I run out! Nothing like big stickers for big kids, right?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Bump for a new price drop on standard labels!

Premade standard sheets are now only $4 for two, and $1.50 for each additional sheet. Custom label orders on standard labels are now priced only at 20¢ per label for unders under 30, and only 10¢ per label for orders 30 and over! So now basically for the change in your couch, you can outfit your whole ammo hoard with custom designed labels. 000.gif

Lastly, I have one more special offer for the Saiga 12 forum only. The next order I get from here for over $25 will get this brand new Recon Shirtz USMC double tap skull shirt, size medium for free!

$T2eC16FHJHQE9nzEyGpnBRIyltuwhQ~~60_12.J

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.