Chaos Vepr 12 rail here!

Thanks for the info, i swear there was a long thread about this on another site, i will find it, but I totally get what your taking about, thanks for the clarification. Question about the EOTech, I had read that they work mounted farther uo because of the unlimited eye relief and faster aqisition, has anyone thought about running it on the front section of the rail or would that be wierd?

Oh man now you are making me think about the EOTech and bumping up from the FF# to the XPS2...Crapt, I can't stop spending money on this project smile.png

Here is the thread I remembered reading EC and Dres kinda talked about his as well...

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/86407-confirmed-optic-rail-not-useless-after-all-edit/

Edited by Mountain Man
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey all you Vepr 12 Freaks I have a little teaser for ya, check it out! We are going to start production this next month on the Chaos Vepr12 rail. The rail height is very close to the factory POS rail

Way to go Cam. You are going to make me spend even more money that I shouldnt.   You do good work sir. Thank you for that.

TITS!

Posted Images

I think an Eotech on the front rail section would be awkward with the weight and probably with use also. I had an XPS 2-0 on my AR and loved it. with both eye open use like it is intended i dont know how weird it would be to have it that far from your eyes.

I think an Eotech on the front rail section would be awkward with the weight and probably with use also. I had an XPS 2-0 on my AR and loved it. with both eye open use like it is intended i dont know how weird it would be to have it that far from your eyes.

Yea I think it would be wierd too, I was just thinking how some people mount them on M14's up there, but that is usually beacuse of the lack of built in rails on the reciever, but yeah I am thinking more about the XPS2 now and hopefully with the Chaos it will run great mounted a little bit more towards the middle. Thanks for the help!

A scout set up takes some serious getting used to. I have seen tube type optics used for it and even ran one on a Ruger Gunsite I had but sold it because I could never get accustomed to it even with an IER scope.I could not imagine running an Eotech there.

I had to google it and god that is ugly as sin. I had an XPS on my old Saiga on the extended Chaos quad rail (old days before the titan) and loved the optic, but was not a fan of it mounted anywhere except almost directly above the carrier in its resting position. fortunately it worked fine since there was plenty of clearance between the quad and the dust cover. The eotech allowed much faster target acquisition and back to target time than did a aimpoint pro that I tried by quite a bit.

Good news guys, we are nearing the end of our first production run of the Chaos Vepr 12 rail. These will available on our site, CSS, and the Estore here. They are only $158.95 rock solid, and super easy to install. We will have these up on our website very soon.

• Like 1

Good question, does the $158.95 include the replacement rear rail section or is that separate? I assumed by previous posts that this would be a system.

This is just the front section at this point.

I saw that reply and was about to make a statement that i could stop looking every day now, but i cant.

As mentikned above MUST.... HAVE.....NOW!!!!!

I saw that reply and was about to make a statement that i could stop looking every day now, but i cant.

As mentikned above MUST.... HAVE.....NOW!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Has it been 3 weeks yet has it has it :) LOL

Half way there. My patience ran out two weeks ago and i only ordered twelve days ago. This is like waiting to lose your virginity (sorry for those of you who spend too much time on the interweb and still are, it will happen eventually.... Probably). If they ship mext week on time i will be extatic.

The fact that Cameron has been silent could lean to mean he is busy with products or something has happened. I am hoping the forst one and there is a brown box at Chaos headquarters with my name on it waiting to be filled with love and sent to me next week.