Chaos Vepr 12 rail here!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey all you Vepr 12 Freaks I have a little teaser for ya, check it out! We are going to start production this next month on the Chaos Vepr12 rail. The rail height is very close to the factory POS rail

Way to go Cam. You are going to make me spend even more money that I shouldnt.   You do good work sir. Thank you for that.

TITS!

Posted Images

Holy crap. It's been all of a day, and I'm already an impatient bastard, fit to be tied.

Ridiculous.

So, trying to distract myself from the weeks ahead of me - what are those of you that bought in on the Chaos rail putting on your VEPR?

I'm simply going with a flashlight and an AFG2, and likely covering up the extra rail space with some OD rail covers.

I got the spikes VFG (aluminum), with some black spikes ladder rail covers, probably an elzetta two cell flash light with flood style malkoff head (designed for shotguns/CQB). I am a huge fan of metal over polymer if possible. Magazines are fine but anything that takes heavy stress like a VFG and light just need to seem tougher.

If i can get ahold of metal magwell soon my only plastic will be my pistol grip. That is my ultimate goal.

I would love my VEPR to be OD to match my AR, but i decided i would have an OD AR, a Blk VEPR, and a FDE tavor to round out the trifecta. In case my beloved GA ever becomes a desert overnight the Tavor can blend in :-)

Our laser people are saying we will see these on Wednesday July 3rd, yeah that fucked up my holiday weekend, oh well, Customers will be taken care of!

• 3 weeks later...

This is a weird question but since the Vepr 12 uses RPK handguards, can the Chaos Vepr 12 rail fit an RPK?

This is a weird question but since the Vepr 12 uses RPK handguards, can the Chaos Vepr 12 rail fit an RPK?

also interested*

Yes the Mako/Fab defense RPK quad will, I assume others will as well. Just a word of caution the Mako is almost $300 and has been reported to be not very high quality.

I think they meant backward compatible MM. As in "since the Mako fits the VEPR, shouldnt the Chaos for an RPK also.".

It was my understanding that the MAKO took some moding to fit the VEPR correctly so i do not know the answer to this to be definet. Someone with both would have to try it out and see.