FTE problem solved.

So i have been having ejection problems with non slug or buck shot ammo. I had tried everything. i adjusted the gas block, fixed the gas ports, polished the bolt, installed lighter spring and gas puck with a tail on it and still fte 90% of the time. so today i noticed that the place where there is friction during recoil is where the bcg passed over the hammer when moving reward. So i put the factory hammer back in the gun and removed the tapco one and BAM! NO MORE FTEs. the tapco hammer is significantly higher than the factory and i guess it was killing all the backwards momentum causing fte. Hope this helps someone having the similar problems!

In the S12 world is almost common practice to reprofile a G2 hammer, to match the OE hammers thickness and shape for that very reason. If you have a dial caliper, you can measure both (OE and G2) and see the difference, then reprofile the G2 hammer to get that extra compliance part. Then you can retest it with the OE spring and even the gas puck.