We SOLD our business !

No not our MKA accessories business biggrin.png We sold our previous business of 25 years, to go FULL time in the Mfg of gun parts and accessories.

Not sure yet, either this will be the BEST or the WORST decision of my life. But with the rate this is growing, there was NO way we could run them both.

Please bear with us for the next 2 months, while we transition the new owners into THEIR new business, my son and I will be "consultants" for them while they learn the ropes.

While we will have MORE time/resources to devote to our new business, we will ALSO have A LOT more phone calls between us and the new owners.

THANK YOU for your SUPPORT , we WOULD NOT be here without YOU , our valued customers. 032.gif

• Like 6
Thanks guys

We sold and did custom herbicide , pesticide & fertilizer application (row crop) covering about 50,000 acres per year(we were a SMALL ag service co)

That's a pretty big change in careers. After 25 years you probably had a good comfort level in what your were doing. You folks are to be highly commended for taking such a huge step and I wish you the best.

Bill

• 2 weeks later...