• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be called immature by such a "Stink-fart-poopyhead"!!! I'm not immature......you are!!!! So There!

^^^I duno.....blow me maybe

Many accuse this forum falsely of being a right wing, Christian, conservative venting site. This is totally incorrect. The overwhelming majority of members here are just concerned Americans that are l

Posted Images

Evidently some think it's SS trying to wipe the slate clean.

I have no dog in this fight but I admit the similarities and timing are pretty interesting...

OK "new guy", prove you're not him! tinfoilhat.gif

haha.gif

• Like 4

Many accuse this forum falsely of being a right wing, Christian, conservative venting site. This is totally incorrect. The overwhelming majority of members here are just concerned Americans that are losing our rights because of burned out filthy hippies from the 60's-70's that are still trying to live out their F'ed up ideals that failed then but are forcing those ideals on the majority of the rest of America that overwhelmingly disagrees with their ideas except now they are in a position to FORCE this shit on us and that has NEVER worked on Americans. It will backfire on them in a bad way just like in the late 1770's.

Many here have been in the military, some older folks remember how they were treated like excrement because they went to SE Asia instead of going to Canada just like the younger guys and gals doing the same in some muslim sh*thole. Many are Christians some are not but all of them/us who sacrificed like our forefathers in a foreign land or domestically for words on a piece of parchment that guarantee that some commie puke can't circumvent those words are just a little pissed off that that is exactly what is happening today.

Paranoia is a poor choice of words and these same members are aghast that so many today, commonly referred to as the Free Shit Army that have never done crap except think they ought to make 300K a year and drive a Benz just because they may have graduated from high school but don't have any skills except how to text on an iphone and drink the kool aide that the filthy hippies shove down their throats 24/7 by the media they also own, telling them they will have these things if they put them in power but at the same time are too dense or high to realize that they will also be trampled underfoot just like everyone else when these anti-American jane fonda types get their way.

Anything else?

• Like 9
^^^I duno.....blow me baybe :Johnboy:

Or, you can tell SS that if he started a thread and apologized for all the lying, stories, nasty talk, and most importantly started being honest and half way polite to people I'd bet just about everyone here would have no problem with him being here and carrying on as normal, minus the BS. But that's probably too much to ask a retard to do.

• Like 2
Hello all I am a new member here and I am just wondering why is everybody so paranoid here? I am being accused of things I have no idea about and I just don't know how to take it. I have belonged to 1911 forums and I have never had to deal with this before?

First off.

Grow a spine and quit crying!

• Like 3

Take this simple test

1.. Was Sandy Hook real ?

2.. Is Obama buying all the Ammo ?

3.. Will the U.N. sweep in and take our guns ?

4.. Will Obama use drones to wipe out any gun owners that does not comply with a gun confiscation ?

5.. Is Alex Jones working with the CIA ?

6.. Is Dianne Goldman Berman Feinstein A reptilian ?

If you answer any of these incorrectly, You will be added to several list that are keeping private info about you on every gun forum.

oh, and welcome......commie.....

• Like 6
Hello all I am a new member here and I am just wondering why is everybody so paranoid here? I am being accused of things I have no idea about and I just don't know how to take it. I have belonged to 1911 forums and I have never had to deal with this before?

First off.

Grow a spine and quit crying!

No shit. Quit being a bitch and fuckin man up goddamnit.

• Like 2

How about an IP check like mentioned before.

The new guy sent me a message saying "finally figured out how to PM" ...... you're trying WAY too hard to throw ppl off and not think (know) you're really SS. The games continue...

Ok this place is immature and I dont want any part of it. Have a good one guys off to find a new forum. Thanks for the warm welcome.

I won't be called immature by such a "Stink-fart-poopyhead"!!! I'm not immature......you are!!!! So There!

• Like 9
Ok this place is immature and I dont want any part of it. Have a good one guys off to find a new forum. Thanks for the warm welcome.

haha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gif

Some people are just hard to please.

oh,,,,your welcome.....

Edited by read_the_wall
  • Like 1
I'm trying to figure out who SS is...... I musta missed something during a week where my forum time was short scorn.gif

Try these:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/86994-one-more-questionbare-with-me-please/page-3

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/87072-new-guy/page-2

Enjoy haha.gif

Damn it, by the time I get to the good shit his posts are gone. I missed this. I'd pay more money to read those posts than say, a Jim Carrey movie Johnboy.gif

• Like 1
I'm trying to figure out who SS is...... I musta missed something during a week where my forum time was short scorn.gif

Try these:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/86994-one-more-questionbare-with-me-please/page-3

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/87072-new-guy/page-2

Enjoy haha.gif

Damn it, by the time I get to the good shit his posts are gone. I missed this. I'd pay more money to read those posts than say, a Jim Carrey movie Johnboy.gif

Dude Omygod I can hardley keep it together;haha.gif

Anyway Here it turns into the movie Me Myself and Irene at the bottom http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/87072-new-guy/page-2