My ole' lady is watching a zombie apocalypse show on Discovery channel right now. She just called me up with concern, and asked me what I know about zombies. Now she is a smart gal who's made her mark in this world. She was born and raised in an extremely rugged and secluded mountain range over 12,000 ft in elevation as a ranch gal in the front range of Colorado, was a horse breaker and taught others to ride, was on the "Wide World of Sports" as a professional freestyle skier on the circuit who was at the top along with rival Susy Chaffe (Suzy "Chapstick") in the 70's, she was a Jawa ice racer, was a snowcat operator and instructor for 10 years, drove truck and school bus for 20 years, and owned a store for a few years. She's really intelligent, and the biggest go-getter I've ever known.

Anyways, she didn't know these zombies are "real", and that you had to shoot them in the head to kill them, and that you could even sever their limbs, and they'll still come at you. Now remember, she's lived most of her 58 years as a Blackfeet indian in remote seclusion, who has only watched television in the past few years, and wasn't aware of this zombie pandemic that is going on in parts of this world. She told me she had no idea that they are real, so I'd figure I'd have a little fun educating her about them. This Discovery show program displics it as zombies being a real threat, and I'm doing my part to confirm it for her!

I'm really forward to her reaction on this video I found showing her what was filmed by a news crew in Florida last year...

• Like 2

Ohhhh, it's gettin' better! Just got off the phone with her and she's sold hook, line, and sinker! I guess they showed the video of the face eating zombie that was caught on video on the Discovery program she watched, and I told her to watch the video I posted here on an email I sent to her. She said some of the footage (not sure if it was the same one) was from Florida, which makes my case even stronger (since the one I posted was from CNN in Florida)! She's in slight shock right now, she's in the know with everything else that's going on, and she said, "Now we have to worry about this?!" She's extremely survival minded and frugal. Now she's frantic to want to start training with one of my AK's. It'll be a good chance to stockpile even more x-39 ammo (when available), so it's a win/win situation all the way around.

Since I didn't pull any gags on her on April Fools, I let this one ride for a while, let her buy here own practice ammo, and get some good training in to boot!

My wife watches walking dead and has seen many many zombie flicks...she doesn't take the 'zombait' so to speak. But home intruder stuff and supernatural crap she falls for almost every time. Before she recently got preggers id hide and jump out at her and get one hell of a laugh! Cant do that now tho. :/

• Like 1

LOL!

I thought it was now common knowledge that bath salts are the real world t-Virus.

They confirmed that there were no bath salts in his system (the Miami zombie). Just weed..talk about having the munchies...

Really get her goat. This one was done in Great Britain around the same time.

I might have to keep this one on the down-low for now. Once I feed her the initial baby food on this, I'll feed her the kings supper with this video!

as long as we're on pranks, oh yeah you guys will like this one. I found the video among a bunch of YT videos. the TV station included in the video is FOX KCPQ-13, a seattle area station that my dad has going on the TV often when he's working at home. I was thinking of conveniently "visiting" my parents on April 1st and slipping the video in as a DVD and playing it covertly at 3:17PM . The setup and availability of the video was almost perfect, in combination with recent NK developments. I passed the idea by my wife and she said NO, a little too close to home for my dad who said one of the scariest times of his life was during the Cuban missile crisis. I agreed with her.. the video even puts chills up MY, spine and I'm not the one being fooled.

some of you guys may want to take the idea and run with it though. there are a ton of EAS videos on Youtube, some are zombie related too.

Edited by mancat
  • Like 1
as long as we're on pranks, oh yeah you guys will like this one. I found the video among a bunch of YT videos. the TV station included in the video is FOX KCPQ-13, a seattle area station that my dad has going on the TV often when he's working at home. I was thinking of conveniently "visiting" my parents on April 1st and slipping the video in as a DVD and playing it covertly at 3:17PM . The setup and availability of the video was almost perfect, in combination with recent NK developments. I passed the idea by my wife and she said NO, a little too close to home for my dad who said one of the scariest times of his life was during the Cuban missile crisis. I agreed with her.. the video even puts chills up MY, spine and I'm not the one being fooled.

some of you guys may want to take the idea and run with it though. there are a ton of EAS videos on Youtube, some are zombie related too.

I got my wife with this. Fucking excellent!

as long as we're on pranks, oh yeah you guys will like this one. I found the video among a bunch of YT videos. the TV station included in the video is FOX KCPQ-13, a seattle area station that my dad has going on the TV often when he's working at home. I was thinking of conveniently "visiting" my parents on April 1st and slipping the video in as a DVD and playing it covertly at 3:17PM . The setup and availability of the video was almost perfect, in combination with recent NK developments. I passed the idea by my wife and she said NO, a little too close to home for my dad who said one of the scariest times of his life was during the Cuban missile crisis. I agreed with her.. the video even puts chills up MY, spine and I'm not the one being fooled. some of you guys may want to take the idea and run with it though. there are a ton of EAS videos on Youtube, some are zombie related too.
I got my wife with this. Fucking excellent!

Lol I just used this video on my fiancée. She was napping with the baby so I took my 12 foot mini HDMI cord for my phone, plugged into the TV and turned it on just as she was waking up. I didn't realize it said Honolulu was targeted and close friends of ours just landed there this morning for their wedding lol. She started crying! After it ended I got chased out of the room. Good one!

I could imagine lots of folks getting a heart attack watching this one! I remember the show "The Day After" that was on television in late '80's, that caused a shitload of panic from a lot of people who thought "it" was really happening. Can you imagine if they aired this emergency alert gag right now? It would probably be the LA riots on steroids!

"War of the Worlds" created a major havoc in the 1938 radio broadcast, because so many had never even heard of the book by H.G. Wells. I can remember my Grandfather talking about how people would sit around the radio listening to "radio shows."

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="King Cash" data-cid="886831" data-time="1365384881"><p>

LOL!<br />

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Beretty" data-cid="886823" data-time="1365384118"><p>I thought it was now common knowledge that bath salts are the real world t-Virus.</p></blockquote>

<br />

They confirmed that there were no bath salts in his system (the Miami zombie). Just weed..talk about having the munchies...</p></blockquote>

The "bath salts" are all designer drugs that are so rare and all a little different that most they can't even detect in a GC since they don't know what to look for. I'm sure he was on them.

Now she's damned near got me believing zombies exist!!! I let her in on it being a gag, but the show on Discovery she watched has her believing that they are real!!!!! She's buying into the scientific explanation they were explaining about a fast moving viral infection that has turned some people into a "zombie" like state. I haven't watched the program, I'm just going off of the tidbits I can recall at last nights conversation with her, between the beer I was drinking, and the muffled laughing I had induced while on the phone.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Atleast she still wants to stock up on more ammo and food than we had origionally planned, because of the zombie show, so it definately was a bonus!