• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a fuckin troll.     Ok SS, You clearly deserve this award.              

Don't push for banning the guy('s), it looks like cheap entertainment to me. I just wished the mods didn't delete the thread where there was a "Me, Myself, and Irene " skit going on, where the same (t

I just got this pic of SS and his buddies playing beer pong and going out for dinner...

Posted Images

Lots of garbage in this thread but thanks for info from people who gave it. And yes it possible for build ak from flat. Milled is from one block of steel. Stamped ak from flat more durable than milled due to ability to flex. It is believed that stamped ak last longer than milled. Who knows? To all you SS out there thank you for info.

This is more your speed, clown....

s-i-n-i-s-t-e-r---m-o-b---s-y-n-d-i-c-a-

Edited by Dancing Bear
Lots of garbage in this thread but thanks for info from people who gave it. And yes it possible for build ak from flat. Milled is from one block of steel. Stamped ak from flat more durable than milled due to ability to flex. It is believed that stamped ak last longer than milled. Who knows? To all you SS out there thank you for info.

I was wondering how long it would take for someone else to figure this one out beaten.gif

Used ak-builder flat bending jig. Friend and I went in on some tools. I don't really know much about how to do it my friend did most of work. I just watched and provided the flat. The days of ak part kits is over I am afraid.

Hey SS, you do realize you admited on a public forum an illegal activity, right! To build your own firearm YOU must do it, not have a friend buid it and you just watch. Unless that friend is an 07 firearms manufacturer/dealer, you still have to go through the background check as if you bought from any FFL.

So in other words you buy flat and kit, watch sombody else build it=illegal!

I have been to a build party where a few folks get together and pay for shop time and the shop owner guides you through what to do, but YOU have to do it.

Good luck with that SS!

• Like 1
It not my rifle it in his name we buy tools together. Rifle his. He build. I know nothing bout nothing. You SS.

You're right.

You are both tools.

I was wondering how long it would take for someone else to figure this one out beaten.gif

That show is the best comedy on television!

Strait let me this get. AkSyndiate and SS are silly sally both? I own nothing and I know nothing! Ha!

Libretard will show up around 6pm pacific time.

After he gets home from highschool detention.

• Like 1

Strait let me this get. AkSyndiate and SS are silly sally both? I own nothing and I know nothing! Ha!

Missed it by thee minutes......time posted is central time. super_man.gif

Libtard Member Since Today, 09:27 AM

Offline Last Active Today, 07:57 PMsuper_man.gif

Edited by Jetmech

Really, you are going to give him that much credit? haha.gif

Don't push for banning the guy('s), it looks like cheap entertainment to me. I just wished the mods didn't delete the thread where there was a "Me, Myself, and Irene " skit going on, where the same (two) member(s) was/were arguing with each other! That was some funny stuff!!

B.T.W... Anyway that thread can get posted back up, perhaps in the "funny stuff" section? Had me literally laughing my ass off!!

Edited by fffpatriot
  • Like 4
Don't push for banning the guy('s), it looks like cheap entertainment to me. I just wished the mods didn't delete the thread where there was a "Me, Myself, and Irene " skit going on, where the same (two) member(s) was/were arguing with each other! That was some funny stuff!!

B.T.W... Anyway that thread can get posted back up, perhaps in the "funny stuff" section? Had me literally laughing my ass off!!

You mean this one http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/87111-why-so-paranoid/ haha.gif

You mean this one http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/87111-why-so-paranoid/ haha.gif

Actually, it was the bottom one of the two posts that you posted (#26) on that "Paranoid" thread. When I click on the link, it takes me to a page that says..."Sorry, we couldn't find that". I think that page was maybe deleted. It also says I don't have permission to view this topic, for some reason. I remember on that very thread, another member on here talked about laughing so hard that his contact lens fell out. If someone was able to retreve that post, it would make my day. That was hilarious when S.S. begun arguing with AK Syndicate on that thread. Laughed my effin ass off!

Actually, it was the bottom one of the two posts that you posted (#26) on that "Paranoid" thread. When I click on the link, it takes me to a page that says..."Sorry, we couldn't find that". I think that page was maybe deleted. It also says I don't have permission to view this topic, for some reason. I remember on that very thread, another member on here talked about laughing so hard that his contact lens fell out. If someone was able to retreve that post, it would make my day. That was hilarious when S.S. begun arguing with AK Syndicate on that thread. Laughed my effin ass off!

When you get the message "you don't have permission to view this topic" it is because you are trying to access a passworded section of the forum, i.e. the polititical section, just go there and put in the password "iwantin", then go click on the link again, or just find the thread in the political section. As for missing content...I don't know what's up with that.

Dubya's "Screw Question" thread was pretty damn funny as well. You gotta give SS/Mother Land Sand Man/AK Syndicate/Libtard credit....He has livened things up around here. Hell, we can't buy and convert any Saigas, so I am all for being entertained.

Dubya's "Screw Question" thread was pretty damn funny as well. You gotta give SS/Mother Land Sand Man/AK Syndicate/Libtard credit....He has livened things up around here. Hell, we can't buy and convert any Saigas, so I am all for being entertained.
Whatchyou talkin bout!? I have both a S410 and S545 on layaway just waiting to be converted (when I can pay them off, I already have all the parts). Apparently Saiga's just aren't as popular in MN, I've found x39 ammo and Saiga guns pretty easily at normal prices the past 4 months not to mention everything else with the exception of 9mm ammo. I think the mods/admin blocked SS's computer IP but he'll probably just rob another house and get a different comp... give him a week or so.

I agree though, it is VERY entertaining with that clown around!

Even IF you weren't SS I'd have to give you shit for your horrible grammar, it really makes you look like a libtard. I'm glad you're here instead of having to deal with dinks like Boba, at least you're fun :) keep up the good work champ!

Edited by dubya
you think i am this ss character. ask the mods to look up my ip adress. im in san jose so can you please leave me out of the drama i just wanna be here to use the forum like everybody else.

thanks.

Another Northern Californian.Where were are last three trolls from?

you think i am this ss character. ask the mods to look up my ip adress. im in san jose so can you please leave me out of the drama i just wanna be here to use the forum like everybody else.

thanks.

Another Northern Californian.Where were are last three trolls from?

ya no one can go to a proxy website or do anything to mask ips, nope can't be done lol

thanks.

Shut up twerp. You know, I'd probably be your friend in real life just because I get a kick out of watching dummies be dummies. Even IF you weren't SS I'd have to give you shit for your horrible grammar, it really makes you look like a libtard. I'm glad you're here instead of having to deal with dinks like Boba, at least you're fun :) keep up the good work champ!

I'll give you a break......for now. If it appears that you're SS troll.......game on.

Welcome (back?) to the forum.