New Stuff from Firebird

I have the original nickel size circle design, I want this one though

the original style is ok, just spins even when tightened, I did a little mod to it so it feels more solid and doesn't spin, I just think this new one looks like it's a 100% improvement over the old style, and the old style was a huge improvement over stock.

The PG on that lower he pictured looks like an ergo tac model. I like that one a lot.

I use the ergo tac deluxe on all my ar style guns, little more meat and it really fits your hand.

Edited by Syndicate
Anubis

I'm on the F.B. Lower List! Pm me a price of the "Complete Lower" as shown above with your new

Stock, Ambi Selector and mag release button with your complete F.B. fire control parts group...

This will compliment my F.B. hand guard completely!!

At this time we're not really pricing a built lower due to the fact that the bolt lock and mag catch aren't manufactured by us, they need to come from your polymer lower.
If you want to send us those parts from your polymer lower then we could work out a price.

Gents @ FB.

You need a online store or at least a listing of parts, descriptions and prices. Or get them on an existing store's listing, etc.

I appreciate the communication on here, don't get me wrong. How is this going to scale though? Who knows about this stuff? The folks you talk to and those who read this forum? Hope to have you sell tones of this stuff - doing good work here and you should benefit from it.

This is the new Firebird SS Blade Adjustable Stock and TAC-12 Extended Mag Button shown on a TAC-12 lower.

attachicon.gifIMG_0437.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_0439.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_0441.JPG

Maxed out as far as it will go, what is the length of pull with this stock on the new billet lower? I'm 6'5" tall and like having a pretty good LOP whenever possible. Very sharp-looking stock.

It extends out to A1 length, and you can put one of those thick limbsaver pads on it for another 1.5 inches or so.

Great! Between your billet lower, your internals, and now this... you folks keep coming up with stuff I want to buy! I should just have the payroll office at work set up an allotment to FB every two weeks.

It extends out to A1 length, and you can put one of those thick limbsaver pads on it for another 1.5 inches or so.

Great! Between your billet lower, your internals, and now this... you folks keep coming up with stuff I want to buy! I should just have the payroll office at work set up an allotment to FB every two weeks.

One way to keep a wife from snooping beer.gif

• Like 1

One way to keep a wife from snooping beer.gif

Thankfully, I'm divorced and can do any-_________-thing I want with the money *I* earn. (Payroll allotments might be a good idea for the *married* guys, though, I agree!) beer.gifbeer.gif