looking for a low profile optic for my M92 Yugo Krinkov...

I have tried a EOTech on there for shits and giggles, I hate how I have to hold my head up to the sight.

I'm looking for a decent one like the one pictured here

http://ultimak.com/m13.htm

or is there a MOA style holo option that isn't more than I've paid for the gun and build lol

I wouldn't mind a plain jane red dot, just used to an EOTech reticle.

I feel like I'm gonna snap my neck if I get a check weld and shoot it, well it's impossible to get a cheek weld actually, I have to hover my head all strange to shoot it

any suggestions would be appreciated. I keep coming up dry with either schlock or really high price, there has to be a middle ground on this.

Edited by Syndicate

I bought a bushnell trs 25 a while back and it's been pretty good. Knocked it around pretty hard a couple times no zero loss. A buddy of mine got a vortex sparc for his ar and loves it. I'm currently saving for an aimpoint.

I would upload a picture of the gun but it keeps saying its too big lol

Edit:

Here's a trs I found on google mounted on an ultimak (not mine)

post-34181-0-47686500-1365883829_thumb.jpg

Sparc on ar ( another google special lol)

post-34181-0-85173100-1365884019.jpg

Edited by Ethan M
I have the TRS25 as well and while its nice for $100 its just a plain red dot. I had the SPARC for a whole 4 hours before I returned it and got my money back.

Really what was it you didn't like about it?

• 2 weeks later...

It's visible in full sunlight.

I got it from sportsmansguide. With member pricing and a coupon I had. $169 I think. I also got the killflash but I don't think I'll use it. With no magnification you can clearly see the honeycomb when looking through it.

It's visible in full sunlight.

I got it from sportsmansguide. With member pricing and a coupon I had. $169 I think. I also got the killflash but I don't think I'll use it. With no magnification you can clearly see the honeycomb when looking through it.

damn

I hate that member crap there though