• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

US. All your base are belong to US. Good lord man, how could you get that wrong.  

Thank you! But our princess is in another castle.

Gotta love all the lines your soldier says in battlefield 3 multiplayer:     "Got a wookie in the bushes, over"   "I'm gettin' my s*** pushed in here!"   "I'm gonna bring the rain o' pain on '

Posted Images

I just remembered a good one...

In Red Dead Redemption you can hunt animals and skin them for the pelts and meat, the characters say all sorts of hilarious stuff while they're doing it..

"May I take the Lady's coat?"

"You stink!"

"What were you eating?"

"Oh Lord... This is NASTY!"

hehehe... I love that game!

Gotta love all the lines your soldier says in battlefield 3 multiplayer:

"Got a wookie in the bushes, over"

"I'm gettin' my s*** pushed in here!"

"I'm gonna bring the rain o' pain on 'em!"

"Get your dicks in the ground! They have a machine gunner!"

Pretty sure I've heard the Russians yelling something about wolverines quite a few times.
Good, I ain't the only one! It seems every time I am using a russian support class suppressing people my character screams wolvariens (or something similar) lol I thought it was my own imagination because none of my friends have heard it lol Edited by Ethan M
Thank you! But our princess is in another castle.

BASTARDS!!!!!!

I'm an AVID gamer and have about 10 consoles at the moment, but I've still NEVER beaten the original Super Mario... Candy ass gamers coming up today have NO idea of how hard games used to be!!!

+1 on that max, it seemed like the NES console would freeze before you could get through a whole game. Mario,Battletoads, Megaman... you had to attempt it 100 times before doing it faster than itd overheat. Oh yeah, contra as well.

• Like 2
Oh yeah, contra as well.

LOL damn! Contra was hard! Kids have it too easy these days....halo and all lol.

Contra was a bitch. I honestly cant say I ever beat that game without codes...... what was it again... up down up down left right left right a b a b.....

The best part of the "all your base" thing, all the people that acted like they played it and it was good. The game was shit, the quote and all that is the legend lol

Max you play BF3 on PC (or xbox :( ) ??

also am I the only Battlefield Friends fan in here or what?

Like some other guys said, Duke Nukem was my first thought on best video game lines.

"Damn, that's the second time those alien bastards shot up my ride!"

"Hmm, don't have time to play with myself. [Duke examines the Duke Nukem II arcade machine]"

"Nobody steals our chicks... and lives!"

"Oh...your ass is grass and I've got the weed-whacker."

"Shake it, baby! [after handing a girl money]"

"That's gonna leave a mark!"

There's a ton of them listed here:

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Duke_Nukem

The best part of the "all your base" thing, all the people that acted like they played it and it was good. The game was shit, the quote and all that is the legend lol

Max you play BF3 on PC (or xbox sad.png ) ??

Ya, I played it maybe a few times. Never really liked it. I mainly remember the saying from starcraft, and other video games that stole the saying lol.

+1 on that max, it seemed like the NES console would freeze before you could get through a whole game. Mario,Battletoads, Megaman... you had to attempt it 100 times before doing it faster than itd overheat. Oh yeah, contra as well.

I've never had my NES totally lock up before, but I know what you mean. One night I got a tare and played 1943 (one of my favorite games of all time) for like 11 straight hours. It came up like I had beaten the game, but then told me that the Japanese fleet was somewhere else! At that point I just got frustrated and turned it off.

Somewhere around level 7 or 8 1943 is so taxing to the NES that game play frequently drops to "slow motion". I think that night I was somewhere around level 30!! (edit: I guess the game only has 24 levels... SO... anyhow!)

Max you play BF3 on PC (or xbox sad.png ) ??

No BF3. I have a 360 but don't game online with it. Hard to justify Xbox Live when the PS3 sitting right next to it is free to play online.

Edited by Maxwelhse

the cost of xbox live is really offset, I have a ps3 also, but due to it's ram problems, it's mostly a bluray player. I'm really glad I didn't get Skyrim or fallout on the ps3, being the freak for those games that I am, I got them on 360 and pc both.

I get free "dlc" on the pc, tons of hours of user created missions and whole new areas, it is amazing

• Like 1

I've never really had any trouble with my PS3 (that I didn't cause... I was drunk one night and tried to hamfist a second disc into the drive.. It didn't like that) and I have an old school 80gb fat boy. It's locked up maybe 3 times in 5 years? Even playing notoriously glitchy games like RDR haven't been a problem.

Now... My 360S on the other hand has locked up playing Skyrim (installed to the hard drive) 5 or 6 times in a couple of months.

I do love Skyrim though... I actually had to put gaming down for a while because I was literally doing NOTHING but playing that game. wink.png

Back on topic:

"hahahahaha"

(time for that bastard to PAY!!)

the cost of xbox live is really offset, I have a ps3 also, but due to it's ram problems, it's mostly a bluray player. I'm really glad I didn't get Skyrim or fallout on the ps3, being the freak for those games that I am, I got them on 360 and pc both.

I get free "dlc" on the pc, tons of hours of user created missions and whole new areas, it is amazing

Xbox is really worth paying for IMHO epecially for games like you mentioned. Plus ( correct me if im wrong) you can't talk to people on ps3 unless you are playing the same game where as Xbox has party chat.

• Like 1
I've never really had any trouble with my PS3 (that I didn't cause... I was drunk one night and tried to hamfist a second disc into the drive.. It didn't like that) and I have an old school 80gb fat boy. It's locked up maybe 3 times in 5 years? Even playing notoriously glitchy games like RDR haven't been a problem.

Now... My 360S on the other hand has locked up playing Skyrim (installed to the hard drive) 5 or 6 times in a couple of months.

I do love Skyrim though... I actually had to put gaming down for a while because I was literally doing NOTHING but playing that game. ;)

Back on topic:

"hahahahaha"

(time for that bastard to PAY!!)

[/url]

"I used to be an adventurer like you; then I took an arrow to the knee" lol

post-34181-0-55883300-1365717275.jpg

Edited by Ethan M
  • Like 2

Xbox is really worth paying for IMHO epecially for games like you mentioned. Plus ( correct me if im wrong) you can't talk to people on ps3 unless you are playing the same game where as Xbox has party chat.

yup, the chat on PS3 is terrible, part of playing for me is social, on PC I can Skype or TeamSpeak, we use those with Xbox for matches sometimes also. I have a good stereo, I don't need a fancy headset that can't ever hold a candle to real 7.1, and all Bluetooth headsets are seemingly made for people with whore sized ear holes or massive dumbo ears, because after years I have yet to find one that is good. The original Jabra I had, that of course they don't make that design anymore, finally gave up the ghost, replaced the battery (which was a pain) and it still wouldn't get back up and running :(

I WAS a diehard ps3 person for a long time, but the usability of the system just got to annoying, and the sheer lack of friends that have them and NEVER touch them for online play was annoying. I'm glad I have it for the exclusives, which seem to be the only games that really are stellar on it. It is shameful that Devs don't try harder to get software to work better for the end user, but have the shared ram really stifles the system, Oblivion worked, but it was to hard to get all the new features of Skyrim to work. It wasn't a pocket of people that had trouble with New Vegas and Skyrim, it was a staggering majority of people that had issues, and couldn't paly for up to 1.5 months after release. I'm not blaming Sony or the Dev fully for the problem.

Damning to the Xbox was when Gearbox I think it was said they wanted ALL DLC to be free for their games and Microsoft said they had to charge something, Gearbox stated this, M$ denied it, Gearbox posted the memo to their website. And M$ never said shit. That going unanswered pissed me off and still does.

All said and done, I'm glad you haven't had PS3 issues, I've not had software issues with any exclusives, but 3rd party have had a myriad, I really wish I hadn't, I really wanted the PS3 to continue to blow the 360 out of the water, ever compare oblivion side by side? The PS3 looked close to the PC, xbox didn't at all. The 360 just proved to have more longevity in a ever changing environment. Still has some of the best looking games out there :) Metal Gear still blows my mind.

• Like 1

yup, the chat on PS3 is terrible, part of playing for me is social, on PC I can Skype or TeamSpeak, we use those with Xbox for matches sometimes also. I have a good stereo, I don't need a fancy headset that can't ever hold a candle to real 7.1, and all Bluetooth headsets are seemingly made for people with whore sized ear holes or massive dumbo ears, because after years I have yet to find one that is good. The original Jabra I had, that of course they don't make that design anymore, finally gave up the ghost, replaced the battery (which was a pain) and it still wouldn't get back up and running :(

I WAS a diehard ps3 person for a long time, but the usability of the system just got to annoying, and the sheer lack of friends that have them and NEVER touch them for online play was annoying. I'm glad I have it for the exclusives, which seem to be the only games that really are stellar on it. It is shameful that Devs don't try harder to get software to work better for the end user, but have the shared ram really stifles the system, Oblivion worked, but it was to hard to get all the new features of Skyrim to work. It wasn't a pocket of people that had trouble with New Vegas and Skyrim, it was a staggering majority of people that had issues, and couldn't paly for up to 1.5 months after release. I'm not blaming Sony or the Dev fully for the problem.

Damning to the Xbox was when Gearbox I think it was said they wanted ALL DLC to be free for their games and Microsoft said they had to charge something, Gearbox stated this, M$ denied it, Gearbox posted the memo to their website. And M$ never said shit. That going unanswered pissed me off and still does.

All said and done, I'm glad you haven't had PS3 issues, I've not had software issues with any exclusives, but 3rd party have had a myriad, I really wish I hadn't, I really wanted the PS3 to continue to blow the 360 out of the water, ever compare oblivion side by side? The PS3 looked close to the PC, xbox didn't at all. The 360 just proved to have more longevity in a ever changing environment. Still has some of the best looking games out there :) Metal Gear still blows my mind.

I have a good sound system but I never play until late at night when everyone is n bed so I use tritons so I can hear foot steps lol (I have big ears so they fit though lol haha) I am also on my 4th Xbox too fortunately they replaced the first 2 that red ringed (warranty) I recently bought a gears 3 Xbox

Sorry I'm getting off topic time for red dead quotes:

"Im looking for two men.... Not in that way." - J. Marston.

"Do you have somethin' of yours you'd like to stick into somethin' of mine?" - hooker.

Edited by Ethan M

I lucked out on the RRODs, I knew a few people that have gone threw them like condoms on prom night. ya my mancave has sound proofing, hehe smile.png

“It’s a-me, Mario!” Assassin’s Creed II I died laughing at that

Next

"You have died of dysentery” Oregon Trail lol
don't know if anyone actually made it to the end, I used the Game Genie, suck it lol
“Congratulation. This story is happy end. Thank you.” Ghosts 'N Goblins
"I will kill your dicks!" Bulletstorm
When you flashbang a guy in Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and can hear his reactions "OH MY EYES I CAN'T SEEE!!" and the noises
“Oh, hi. So, how are you holding up? BECAUSE I'M A POTATO!” Portal 2
Single line, newest favorite is “Fus-ro-dah!” I mean come on the sheer amount of hilarity caused by the viral videos lol

This exchange from borderlands 2, these lines, comedy gold (there's a 15 min video of just his quotes it's hilarious)

Edited by Syndicate
  • Like 1

Halo quotes

"I just saw my life flash before my eyes, and It sucked" - Marine

"I'm in my cycle and im out of tampons!" - Marine Female

"Now listen up! Back in my day, we didn't have fancy tanks! We had sticks. Two stick and a rock for the entire platoon! And we had to share the rock! You should consider yourself very lucky marines!" - Sgt. Johnson

Sgt. Johnson's the man lol

Spoiler alert! Lol

Edited by Ethan M

There was a joint online ad campaign for HALO when it was being made a pc game from Nvidia with all the voiceover actors from the game that were amazing and quite hilarious, some of the voices and the direction of the game went slightly different, and then M$ ruined it...

they even had a quirky Scottish guy and all that jazz. They ads were like 50s ads with the hokey music and overdoneness.

I've been trying to find them and came up dry, I may still have them downloaded on one of my externals, don't know if anyone saw those.

• Like 1

Oh yeah, contra as well.

LOL damn! Contra was hard! Kids have it too easy these days....halo and all lol.

Contra was a bitch. I honestly cant say I ever beat that game without codes...... what was it again... up down up down left right left right a b a b.....

you got it all wrong Chevy, it's .......up up down down left right left right B A B A select start..I'm sure you still could have done it if you had the controller in your hand.
  • Like 1

Oh yeah, contra as well.

you got it all wrong Chevy, it's .......up up down down left right left right B A B A select start..I'm sure you still could have done it if you had the controller in your hand.

only need select for 2 player, I wasn't going to say anything, I've got enough nerd cred lol

• Like 2

Ehh... Never really been an issue for me.... If I want to talk to you, I've got a phone.

The VAST majority of my online play with the PS3 has been Red Dead Redemption, and the vast majority of that has been Texas Hold 'Em... All of my PSN friends are for playing poker... Everyone else gets muted and treated to a taste of my Winchester in Free Roam if they act a fool... I don't want to hear some sissy whine about being sent to school! Last winter when I was unemployed, I became DAMN good at that game. During public school spring break when all the kiddies where home all day and online was one of the funnest times in my gaming career... It was like shooting loud mouthed, trash talking, fish in a barrel! :) One time I literally ran off a pack of *12* kids that were all possed up... when I say ran off, I mean off of the server. :)

I *LOVE* RDR.... I'm quite rusty these days though.

So... anyhow... Any of you fools want to play some cards in RDR, let me know. I ain't hard to find under the conspicuous PSN name of "Maxwelhse". ;)