• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

US. All your base are belong to US. Good lord man, how could you get that wrong.  

Thank you! But our princess is in another castle.

Gotta love all the lines your soldier says in battlefield 3 multiplayer:     "Got a wookie in the bushes, over"   "I'm gettin' my s*** pushed in here!"   "I'm gonna bring the rain o' pain on '

Posted Images

FINISH HIM

Damn, that was the sweetest thing to hear when you haven't put a quarter in for the past hour of playing. I know most of the younger guys can't appreciate this.

FLAWLESS VICTORY!

what-chu-mean "younger"? I still have 70% of my hair, damn it! :)

Edited by Maxwelhse
  • Like 1
Any of y'all play battlefield 3 on Xbox 360? If you do we alt to get on there and play together.

Dude? Did you read this thread... There are like 3 guys on here playing BF3 on 360 looking for mates! :)

If the collective grows any larger I'm about to buy an Xbox live membership and BF3 just to jump on with you guys.... assuming you'll take a newb... ;)

• Like 1

Any of y'all play battlefield 3 on Xbox 360? If you do we alt to get on there and play together.

Dude? Did you read this thread... There are like 3 guys on here playing BF3 on 360 looking for mates! :)

If the collective grows any larger I'm about to buy an Xbox live membership and BF3 just to jump on with you guys.... assuming you'll take a newb... ;)

Yeah I even commented on a few about that lol I just got off work so I'm not 100% here lol and newbs are always welcome in my squad. (Well Most of the time lol) Edited by Ethan M

Humm... damn it! Now I have to put my money where my mouth is... My 360 isn't even hooked up at the moment!!! (when I smoked my receiver and did the 3am emergency swap-out it got tossed on the coffee table... it has never made it back to its proper spot!)

Alright... I'm not going to screw with it until there are at least 3 guys willing to deal with someone that has never played the game. Ethan, you count as 1 guy...

2 others?

• Like 1
Humm... damn it! Now I have to put my money where my mouth is... My 360 isn't even hooked up at the moment!!! (when I smoked my receiver and did the 3am emergency swap-out it got tossed on the coffee table... it has never made it back to its proper spot!) Alright... I'm not going to screw with it until there are at least 3 guys willing to deal with someone that has never played the game. Ethan, you count as 1 guy... 2 others?
I'm currently sitting with a cat does that count as another lol

Funny line from batman: "Remember guys, he may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot, but don't let that fool you, he really is an idiot." I think the joker said this. Maxwelhse I was not refer to you. Lol just Keeping the quotes going lol

Another joker line "I want everyone to know that I really appreciate all the hard work. You know, watching you guys is like a night in, watching my favorite movie. What was the name of that movie again? Oh, yes. Attack of the stupid bungling idiots who can't find an bigger idiot running around dressed like a bat! Now get to it!"

Edited by Ethan M
  • Like 1
Humm... damn it! Now I have to put my money where my mouth is... My 360 isn't even hooked up at the moment!!! (when I smoked my receiver and did the 3am emergency swap-out it got tossed on the coffee table... it has never made it back to its proper spot!) Alright... I'm not going to screw with it until there are at least 3 guys willing to deal with someone that has never played the game. Ethan, you count as 1 guy... 2 others?

Funny line from batman: "Remember guys, he may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot, but don't let that fool you, he really is an idiot." I think the joker said this. Maxwelhse I was not refer to you. Lol just Keeping the quotes going lol

Another joker line "I want everyone to know that I really appreciate all the hard work. You know, watching you guys is like a night in, watching my favorite movie. What was the name of that movie again? Oh, yes. Attack of the stupid bungling idiots who can't find an bigger idiot running around dressed like a bat! Now get to it!"

LOL!!!! Arkham Asylum FTW!!! :)

• Like 1

LOL!!!! Arkham Asylum FTW!!! :)

Heck yeah! Lol the joker is so awesome on that game

• Like 1

ok my Live ID is ll Syndicate that is 2 lower case Ls a space and then Syndicate

I may get my server back up and running if we get enough interest if not, don't worry I'm admin on a good few. Out of 90 friends on my friends list only 3 haven't played BF3, there's an easy way you can check that, compare your stats.

It's like falling in love, but slightly gay because it's all dudes, but totally awesome because it involves head shots... I feel funny inside...
LOL!!!

Ok first off do you all do hardcore? Because that's all I do lol

• Like 1
no I stick to normal, exploits and glitches are bad enough with cheap assholes in normal, besides I know how to shoot people in the head

edit: Oops... Totally misread your post...

That made it sound gayer didn't it? Lol. My bad

That was clearly an orchestrated series of posts, by damn if they weren't funny anyhow! smile.png

Edited by Maxwelhse
  • Like 1

don't worry if you play in a tight group with me sniping isn't an option

as long as I have the right team I play fast and don't stop my movement, if you like close quarters, I picked up the nickname Shotgun Messiah in Rainbow Six a long time ago for how I would work a room.

I don't always get the highest KD, but I keep rushing and get right into it, usually a case of watch this crazy shit and laugh lol

• Like 1

as long as I have the right team I play fast and don't stop my movement, if you like close quarters, I picked up the nickname Shotgun Messiah in Rainbow Six a long time ago for how I would work a room.

I don't always get the highest KD, but I keep rushing and get right into it, usually a case of watch this crazy shit and laugh lol

That works lol I normally run assault or support anyway.

as long as I have the right team I play fast and don't stop my movement, if you like close quarters,

Ok... This is starting to sound queer again... tongue.png

• Like 1