custom shroud and muzzle brake combo

hey all just wanted to shout out to CSS for hookin it up with a dissasembled shroud so i could modify it to work with a tromix brake.

basically i wanted a shroud so i can get a long grip on the shotgun and a muzzle brake and this was the only option i came up with for the vepr 12. it looks sweet and i dont notice the additional weight. i took the endcap for the shroud and had it bored out from both sides to my specs from a machine shop and turned down the first lug on the brake to fit inside the raptor shroud. it turned out really well. here are some pics. also if indexed correctly the slots on the shroud can be used to mount a rail for a light or what have you. if you really wanted to do that. if any of you guys have questions fee free to ask but its pretty straight forward.

post-47074-0-72556700-1365550359_thumb.jpg

post-47074-0-11823900-1365550370_thumb.jpg

post-47074-0-68381400-1365550379_thumb.jpg

post-47074-0-93378200-1365550389_thumb.jpg

post-47074-0-23598400-1365550400_thumb.jpg

looks cool. now you need some chaos rail when they release it.

I have to laugh at this only because I been playing with idea on my S12 with chaos titian rail , having trouble picking out what would look cool and right for the gun. so far I only

photo shop it .

I guess iam not only one that thinks of these things which I think to myself I am nuts.... I am thinking of doing a vented alumlite vented shroud and JTE completion brake. or sticking

a chaos tri rail in front of my titian rail then JTE competition brake.