Show off your MKA-1919!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's my new baby. T&N does amazing work! Attention to detail is insane!

(Rodney King)Can't we all just get along (Rodney King)   That's funny right there.

Posted Images

(I would probably change out the butt stock if no cutting had to be involved)

I agree on keeping the butt stock in original form for durability, although I did go ahead and sell my lower To help fund the purchase of a firebird lower as i wanted a stronger butt stock than the original

Did you leave the serial number intact or grind it off ?

I left it intact but will keep a record of who bought it and there address just in case someone comes calling and wants to know who has it now

Here's my mongrel.

Salem 6 handguard, S&W M&P stock (with a Limbsaver snap on pad) on Firebird stock adapter, XN upper on Firebird recycled (pre-XN) lower with metal feed ramp. Tromix hand grip adapter, gas piston and trigger/disconnector set. Cole Saiga 12 choke adapter with (made in USA) Saiga clone muzzle device. Tried the T + N bolt handle but it needs more work.

post-41180-0-73798900-1367866929_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mr.BlahX3

Here's my mongrel.

I like the looks of the stock AR hand grip mongrel!!

I have one ready for the firebird lower when i receive it....

Which i hope wont be long as i have no lower now at all...

Number 99 on lower list..

Hey AR-12 Shotgun: did you paint the inside of the slots (holes)???? looks real nice let me know what you did and how......

Sorry been in out of state for work the last several days. Josh at T&N did it for me. It was a special request. It turned out amazing. It has really been turning heads.

Boom!!

Don't need no stinking Drum!!IMG_48881024x768_zpsa295002a.jpg

The more rounds the better but I would prefer a drum....Those mags just seem to awkward to me.....but I have never tried one

and I have been known to be wrong at least two or three times in my 51 years....LOL!

"All in All" "Nice Shotty" What kind of optical are you using and Why?...I have never used one on a shotty but I have been seriously thinking about it lately

Edited by duggr

Boom!!

Don't need no stinking Drum!!IMG_48881024x768_zpsa295002a.jpg

The more rounds the better but I would prefer a drum....Those mags just seem to awkward to me.....but I have never tried one

and I have been known to be wrong at least two or three times in my 51 years....LOL!

"All in All" "Nice Shotty" What kind of optical are you using and Why?...I have never used one on a shotty but I have been seriously thinking about it lately

Trijicon RX30 w flattop mount. 42mm piece of glass, 6.5 moa dot, Tritrium and fiber optic sight, no batteries.

Both eyes open, Dot on target, pull the trigger, Poof!!!

• Like 1

Hey AR-12 Shotgun: did you paint the inside of the slots (holes)???? looks real nice let me know what you did and how......

Sorry been in out of state for work the last several days. Josh at T&N did it for me. It was a special request. It turned out amazing. It has really been turning heads.

cost?