Great Mag Bag!

I found a great way to carry your 10 rnd mags! I picked up a Russian breadbag! Fits 8 10 rnd mags, plus can carry 2 15 rnd 9mm mags on the front. There are also small internal pouches that could carry the cleaning kit and a takedown rod. A shoulder strap can also be added. I picked this one up in the surplus section of Fleet Farm, but have also seen them in surplus stores.

Here's pics.

IMG_2567_zps0e0c4e50.jpg

IMG_2568_zps37e4f2b4.jpg

IMG_2569_zpsb776c987.jpg

Sweet I'm heading to Fleet Farm today, hope they have some. I usually look at all the surplus stuff but haven't bought anything. Something about wearing a pair of boots or a mask that some dude in Serbia who didn't brush his teeth had before me...lol. I love FF, best store there is.

Fuck yea you got a link for it
I don't think they sell online.

Thanks for the link! Wow that is a really cool site. They have all kinds of good stuff there. I even ordered some cool things for my garden. Check out this neat, affordable greenhouse. I will get lots of use out of this! I may even upgrade it with l removable glass walls and roof if the plastic doesn't last. I have a bunch of large tempered glass from a job I did years ago replacing storefronts in a mall renovation.

http://www.fleetfarm.com/detail/inside-out-deluxe-walk-in-greenhouse/0000000090591

Thanks for the link! Wow that is a really cool site. They have all kinds of good stuff there. I even ordered some cool things for my garden. Check out this neat, affordable greenhouse. I will get lots of use out of this! I may even upgrade it with l removable glass walls and roof if the plastic doesn't last. I have a bunch of large tempered glass from a job I did years ago replacing storefronts in a mall renovation.

http://www.fleetfarm.com/detail/inside-out-deluxe-walk-in-greenhouse/0000000090591

Best store in Minnesota

Anyone have a recommended bag for drums?

Yep!!!

http://www.truckertotrucker.com/trucking/dump-trucks.cfm

Contrary to most guys, I really like the 07 Sterling dump trucks. Drove one for 4 years until I got a new Pete smile.png

Errr... ANYTHING pre-2007 emissions is a winner in my book.. 2010+ is CRAP..

All that said, I think the weight of loaded drums vs. GVW is about right for the link I posted!

• Like 1

GUYS,

CHECK OUT THE 5.11 #58714 6X6" PADDED POUCH.

AVAILABLE IN BLACK, FDE, OR SANDSTONE, IT WILL HOLD A 75RND AK DRUM, OR EITHER A 10, 12, OR 15RND PRO-MAG S-12 DRUM.

THE STRAPS ON THE BACK ARE FUCKING USELESS, AND THE SNAPS WILL POP LOOSE AT THE LEAST PROVOCATION.

USE A PAIR OF SIDECUTTERS AND SNIP THE PLASTIC CONNECTORS THAT HOLD THEM TO THE POUCH, AND REPLACE THEM WITH BLACKHAWKS STRIKE STRIPS, EITHER 2 OR 3 DEPENDING UPON WEIGHT OF CONTENTS.

DON'T THROW THOSE STRAPS AWAY, THEY CAN HAVE OTHER IMAGINATIVE USES.

$27.99, GET ON THEIR MAILING LIST, THEY RUN STUFF ON SPECIAL QUITE OFTEN.

JESS1344

58714_131_Alternate1.jpg