Fort Wayne IN. anyone?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

still have the XDm though. cant decide what i want next. btw Max just got a Job in a factory in auburn. so things are starting to look up.

Hey y"all. Looks like us Ft Wayne/New Haven folks could take over. ha. Jonny Im just up the road from u. Take the new extension for Maplecrest and its about 1/4 mile to my place. Im hopin Max can

Ha! Like I said before about your Dad's place, Rayne, you're only about 5 minute away from me! Auburn isn't a bad drive from our neck of the woods. Glad to hear you found something! It wouldn't happen

Posted Images

This is my 07 r6 however its in pieces at the moment from seized cylinders.

Well next time your buddy is feelin up to it. we should all go shoot.

It will be awhile for me though because my internals are still with Pauly.

I assume to get them back around mid summer from what i hear ppl say about when they received their internals back.

Seized pistons? Were you riding it when that happened? DAMN that had to be scary if you were!!!! That's why I never bought something with 2 wheels.. I barely have sense enough for 4!! :)

I'll try to set something up with him... Things have been a little rocky lately so I'm not sure how that will go down..

Internals with Pauly? What? You only got one gun? If I do setup a shoot out there there will be lots of different hardware...

Times are a little tough. I got my xdm 9mm. Had to sell most of my other guns which saddens me but things will rebound soon once i find another good job.

Xdm is up for sale tho bc im interested in a stainless fnx 45. yea all igot to my collection right now is the (in pieces) saiga and xdm.

As for the R6. Remember that gas station downtown that collapsed during a storm a few years back? I got gas from that stop and go leading to new haven. next morning my bike seized up bad.

Edited by rayne2ravage

Yeah, but gas should never get into the crankcase, on any vehicle.

Above all else, I'm just glad you weren't hurt when it happened! She'll see road again!.. and I do still have my ears open for you... Nothing yet. :(

That's an old "K's Merchandise" (my 22/45 came from there), not "K-Mart".. ;) Now for the next quiz... Do you remember when that was a Showbiz Pizza before Chuck-E-Cheese?

And no... I don't generally do gun shows. From what I've read on here lately, I'm not missing anything.

What's up Jonny? I'm in your neighborhood all the time too. Not as if its too far away! :)

Ah, I've never made it to one of the K's Merch shows. Something always seems to come up. I'm in Fort Wayne pretty often- I actually work on E Pontiac, hence me being on a gun forum. :lolol: I'd be surprised if we haven't bumped into each other once or twice.

Either of you fellas on IndianaShooter? Ever make it up to Hillside?

Hells yeah, we can go shoot sometime. Max's right, Rayne- gotta get another. Hell, even I have a spare! :)

I didn't know things were down (haven't been around much lately). Auburn, eh? That's a bit of a commute. Still, in this economy it's hard to find work that pays worth a damn. Gotta take what you can get I s'pose.

Looks like I'll be up at Hillside Saturday morning unless it floods out again. I was going to see if either of you guys would like to meet up but I've gotta help a buddy move as soon as I'm done there (test-firing my very first reloads). Maybe in a few weeks I'll have time and ammo again and we can ring some steel.

Hey y"all. Looks like us Ft Wayne/New Haven folks could take over. ha. Jonny Im just up the road from u. Take the new extension for Maplecrest and its about 1/4 mile to my place. Im hopin Max can set up some range time. I need to get out and release some tension.

• Like 2

Ha! Like I said before about your Dad's place, Rayne, you're only about 5 minute away from me! Auburn isn't a bad drive from our neck of the woods. Glad to hear you found something! It wouldn't happen to be a place that does lots of injection molding for automotive, would it?

I'd love to go shoot, but weekends are hit and miss for me and week nights are absolutely out. My fiance is away at school and when comes home I like to spend my time with her... Range trips aren't really her thing though... I never know what is going to happen at work so I never know when I will get out of there... plus they frown on things like having your car stuffed full of guns and ammo in their parking lot! :)

Anyhow... If we get up enough guys and some cool hardware I'll make the time.

Jonny: You work on E Pontiac? You a bail bondsman? Make fake IDs? haha.gif When I worked at Navistar we always got a bit worried when we had to go over to the test track... I've heard plenty of stories about guys working late out there and hearing gun fire.

• Like 2
Keep us posted man

Well they just cancelled the Precision Rifle Shoot for this weekend due to the rifle range being underwater. Lame!

Hey y"all. Looks like us Ft Wayne/New Haven folks could take over. ha. Jonny Im just up the road from u. Take the new extension for Maplecrest and its about 1/4 mile to my place. Im hopin Max can set up some range time. I need to get out and release some tension.

Lol! I'm on the back side of Meadowbrook, like 1/4mi from Adams Ctr. Agreed, Jonny wants mag dumps. After the Facebook discussions I had with some liberal fuckwads this morning, Jonny NEEDS mag dumps.

Ha! Like I said before about your Dad's place, Rayne, you're only about 5 minute away from me! Auburn isn't a bad drive from our neck of the woods. Glad to hear you found something! It wouldn't happen to be a place that does lots of injection molding for automotive, would it?

I'd love to go shoot, but weekends are hit and miss for me and week nights are absolutely out. My fiance is away at school and when comes home I like to spend my time with her... Range trips aren't really her thing though... I never know what is going to happen at work so I never know when I will get out of there... plus they frown on things like having your car stuffed full of guns and ammo in their parking lot! :)

Anyhow... If we get up enough guys and some cool hardware I'll make the time.

Jonny: You work on E Pontiac? You a bail bondsman? Make fake IDs? :haha2: When I worked at Navistar we always got a bit worried when we had to go over to the test track... I've heard plenty of stories about guys working late out there and hearing gun fire.

That is no joke, my friend. I work second shift at the old Fruehauf building. In the summer, it is not even unusual to hear shots fired. Oddly, LEOs don't show up for about 10-15 minutes. :)

My personal favorite of these incidents was about 10:30pm.

Just around the corner, I heard:

Pop!

Pop pop pop!

Pop pop!

BOOM!!

-tires squealing-

Somebody done got fucked-up. No sirens at all that night. This is why I keep at least one spare mag on the dash and a round in the chamber.

That is no joke, my friend. I work second shift at the old Fruehauf building. In the summer, it is not even unusual to hear shots fired. Oddly, LEOs don't show up for about 10-15 minutes. smile.png

My personal favorite of these incidents was about 10:30pm.

Just around the corner, I heard:

Pop!

Pop pop pop!

Pop pop!

BOOM!!

-tires squealing-

Somebody done got fucked-up. No sirens at all that night. This is why I keep at least one spare mag on the dash and a round in the chamber.

I believe it! I've heard stories about having to have the bullet holes in prototype trucks repaired if they left them at the track over night. More than once they've had to replace window glass in some of the buildings... I'm sure in 1957 when they started building it that area was fantastic! :)

So... Do they let you carry at work? If so, that's awesome!

I'm a welder, so carrying would be no bueno. :) My bosses are pretty cool about it though. One keeps a Colt Double Eagle in his lunchbox and the other brings his G21 inside when we work late. This past summer I was the only one working past 10pm. He asked me where my gun was and I told him it was in my truck. "Wtf is it doing out there? We're all alone here- go get your piece." We've never had any serious trouble, but it's not comforting to think that the "Barber Shop Shooting" was right down the street...

Pontiac street and pontiac mall. my favorite places to just hangout and relax. take a break from it all ya know? especially at 1am-4am

Well I live on Lima right behind Crazy Pinz in the additions back there. How close are you jonny?

I just came from Sniper Co. today. Just put in the custom order for my duracoat. cant wait.

Well lets get emails or numbers from eachother and plan something out.

This factory is killing my life. 12 hours everyday until further notice i was told.

HA! This is really starting to get pretty cool! Got a place to shoot down there Barrage?

I'm gonna have to get off my ass and convert my shotgun so I'm not the biggest hoser at the party.. So far is sounds like Reign is in the lead with his 2 guns. ;) j/k