Fort Wayne IN. anyone?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

still have the XDm though. cant decide what i want next. btw Max just got a Job in a factory in auburn. so things are starting to look up.

Hey y"all. Looks like us Ft Wayne/New Haven folks could take over. ha. Jonny Im just up the road from u. Take the new extension for Maplecrest and its about 1/4 mile to my place. Im hopin Max can

Ha! Like I said before about your Dad's place, Rayne, you're only about 5 minute away from me! Auburn isn't a bad drive from our neck of the woods. Glad to hear you found something! It wouldn't happen

Posted Images

Hey guys if you know any areas by lima coldwater and dupont that are renting houses or what not that has 3-4 bedrooms let me know. Want to move into a new place

And Im looking for a FNX tactical smile.png

There has been an empty rental house near the corner of Auburn and Gump for over a year... Last tenants were real assholes and I've been happy to see it empty. Might want to cruise down Auburn and check it out.

Still got my eyes out for the FNX, but Lima/Dupont?? Come on, man! We need somebody to get a place outside city limits! Do it for the team. 021.gif

I'm outside of city limits, but my 4/5 acre and shooting large caliber arms probably won't make the sheriff too happy. :(

Ok guys, I've got some targets made up and some ammo stockpiled. My girlfriend will be out of town for the next couple of weekends so I'll have some free time and an itchy finger. I've got 2-3 guys from INS that want to meet up as well.

So what does everybody's schedule look like for the next couple of weekends? Sundays would work best for one of the other guys, I'm down for whenever, what say you?

Saturdays I usually get let go early off the job. But still not sure on times yet

I'm outside of city limits, but my 4/5 acre and shooting large caliber arms probably won't make the sheriff too happy. sad.png

Who Fries? He knows me. He will come shoot with us if anything. Maybe lol

Still got my eyes out for the FNX, but Lima/Dupont?? Come on, man! We need somebody to get a place outside city limits! Do it for the team. 021.gif

I'm trying! Never bought a house before, this is the biggest PITA process I've ever been a part of, but hopefully I'll be able to host here soon. Loan approved, just waiting on underwriters...have to get them about 40,000 documents, sucks

I got my parts back from Cobra, turned out really well, so I'm raring and ready to go.

• Like 2

Ok guys, Sunday May 26th. Hillside Shooting Sports. Be there! Range is open 12pm-6pm. $15/person/day. I'll be there at noon 'till whenever it quiets down or 6 o'clock, whichever comes first.

Rifle range has lanes @50, 100, 200, 400, 600, & 1,000 yards. Dedicated 25yd steel pistol bay accommodates 3-5 shooters at a time (2 is fun, 3 is doable, 5 gets crowded). Multipurpose 25yd bay at the back will be hogged by yours truly unless they finish the shotgun bay at the front by then.

I'll have 2 S12's, 2 or 3 1911's, a G23, and might break out the GP100. We might be joined by 3 guys from INS if they can make it as well.

See you fellers there!

Hells yeah! What about everybody else in this thread? Did we lose 'em?

Looking like 2 of my coworkers might show up for a bit. 5 guys from INS for sure, another 4 are currently "maybe." Looks like we'll be hogging the entire range all day! :lol:

well I'll be dipped in shit. Hey Max why didn't you tell me we had a thread goin? Rayne, I was down at Sniper Co the night they first finished your S12. Not bad. Finally looks like they are gonna go with a lot of AK stuff also. Travis told me they have a smith coming from Cali to instruct the crew on AK builds. Most of ya'll don't know me. Ive been lurkin here for abit now. Been really busy redoing my Kpup again. Max has his ADD ive got my ADHD and OCB. Now if there was only more money. My Kpup (what's left of the original) is almost done. Ive customized the majority of it. Been tryin to stock up on 762x39 at the same time. Am finally up to 3K. Don't want to stop until I hit 10K. Got plenty of mags for my 12 and 762. Let me know when the next shoot is being planned. I could use some trigger time. Got some stress to work out. Never, and I mean never, hook back up with an ex. It just ain't worth the drama. And the hell of it was, I knew better. That story is for beer night.

Never, and I mean never, hook back up with an ex. It just ain't worth the drama. And the hell of it was, I knew better. That story is for beer night.

Amen, brother. Been down that road.. Twice.

Well it turns out that Hillside is open afterall but only from 12-4. I'll be there with a handful of guys from INS and possibly. A coworker or two. Come on out and join the fun!

Twitch: Sorry, homie... You were without an internet connection and I never thought to call you. Things have been... well.. "eventful" in my life... nothing super bad, but busy.

Others: WTF did Rayne do to get himself banned? What happened?

Max - It's all good brother. Technically I still don't have internet. Got my puter rigged. lol. Being a country boy has its advantages. I'll get with you soon.

Johnny - Maaaann, I'll be in Indy for one of my nieces graduation. Glad I don't have many more to go to. I'll get out there one of these days. I'm dying for some trigger time.

Max - It's all good brother. Technically I still don't have internet. Got my puter rigged. lol. Being a country boy has its advantages. I'll get with you soon.

Dude... Stop buying gun stuff for like, 1 week, and get a "new" ebay computer already! :)

I've been busy playing with tractors and doing summer time home owner type crap. I've also come to the realization that my means are limited, and I should sit on the ammo and firearms I have for awhile. :( Blowing off $500 of ammo just isn't in the cards for me and I know if I showed up that's what would happen!

Dude... Stop buying gun stuff for like, 1 week, and get a "new" ebay computer already! :)

I've been busy playing with tractors and doing summer time home owner type crap. I've also come to the realization that my means are limited, and I should sit on the ammo and firearms I have for awhile. :( Blowing off $500 of ammo just isn't in the cards for me and I know if I showed up that's what would happen!

Precisely why I got into reloading. I shot for 4 hours straight, birdshot and reloads only. Cost me maybe $50. Also bought 500 plated .40 bullets at the range office, so I practically replaced my ammo before I fired it. :)

It's too bad you guys didn't make it. I've never shot that much in one day (except maybe some .22's back in the day) and it was a good time. Learned a few things:

-Uzis aren't very comfortable for me.

-Suppressor on said Uzi was the shit!

-.500 S&W magnum will seriously fuck some shit up.

-1911's are still cool.

-S12's make everyone smile. Unless somebody forgot to put their earplugs back in. :lol:

-Suppressed G19 is fun, but not something I'd invest in.

-10mm is, was, and will always be badass.

-After carrying all the gear and shooting that much, you can be hurting for like 3 days. :lolol: