WTB Stock Saiga Trigger gaurd

WTB Stock Saiga Trigger Guard. I'm in the "SAFE" state of NY and need to unconvert my Saiga before King Kuomo's men come for my once legally purchased firearm.

If you have a trigger guard please pm me I have the plate but mine was lost to father time.

Thanks

could you put a thumbhole stock on or are they evil in your state as well
Thumbhole is evil... The detachable mag is the most evil right next to the pistol grip, don't ask me how our elected officials came to these conclusions. It is the HELL know as the SAFE law.

Would you have a trigger guard by any chance?

I think I might let me check around in the junk drawer and get back to you. do you plan on welding the plate back on or how are you going to atatch it. prety soon the vendors ar going to stock unconversion kits. Sory you live in a conunist state

• Like 2
I think I might let me check around in the junk drawer and get back to you. do you plan on welding the plate back on or how are you going to atatch it. prety soon the vendors ar going to stock unconversion kits. Sory you live in a conunist state

I'm thinking of screws or rivets to put it back in place. "Unconversion kits would be nice but how many people that live in NY actually have a Saiga that's converted and will convert them back is the question to make it economically viable for a manufacturer. Also, it needs to be done before April 2014 or you are a Felon by ownership and anyone caught with a once legal 30 round magazine is a Felon. I hope to move the Family in the next 5 years but for now I'm a displaced "Free Statesman" wet_eyes.gif

How's this for Communist NY State.

Thanks Cuomo & NYS congress...
Owning a 30 round mag in NYS after next year is worse than...
120.70 - Luring a child | E Felony

121.11 - Criminal obstruction of breathing or blood circulation | A Misdemeanor

125.10 - Criminally negligent homicide | E Felony

130.20 - Sexual misconduct | A Misdemeanor

130.25 - Rape 3rd degree | E Felony

130.40 - Criminal sexual act 3rd degree | E Felony

130.52 - Forcible touching | A Misdemeanor

130.53 - Persistent sexual abuse | E Felony (repeat child molester, must be caught and convicted in two separate cases before the charges even reach this level)

130.65A - Aggravated sexual abuse 4th degree | E Felony

130.85 - Female genital mutilation | E Felony

135.05 - Unlawful imprisonment 2nd degree | A Misdemeanor

135.10 - Unlawful imprisonment 1st degree | E Felony

135.45 - Custodial interference 2nd degree | A Misdemeanor

135.50 - Custodial interference 1st degree | E Felony

135.55 - Substitution of children | E Felony (switched at birth type of

thing)

135.60 - Coercion 2nd degree | A Misdemeanor

150.01 - 5th degree Arson | A Misdemeanor

150.05 - 4th degree Arson | E Felony

178.10 - 4th degree Criminal diversion of prescription medications and prescriptions | A Misdemeanor

178.15 - 3rd degree Criminal diversion of prescription medications and prescriptions | E Felony

220.28 - Use of a child to commit a controlled substance offense | E Felony

240.05 - Riot 2nd degree | A Misdemeanor

240.06 - Riot 1st degree | E Felony

240.08 - Inciting to riot | A Misdemeanor 240.10 - Unlawful assembly | B Misdemeanor

240.15 - Criminal anarchy | E Felony

240.20 - Disorderly conduct | Violation

240.61 - Placing a false bomb or hazardous substance 2nd degree | E Felony

250.45 - Unlawful surveillance 2nd degree | E felony (Hidden cams for sexual gratification)

255.25 - Incest 3rd degree | E Felony

263.11 - Possessing an obscene sexual performance by a child | E Felony

263.16 - Possessing a sexual performance by a child | E Felony

Do you need any other parts? I can probably piece together a nearly complete "unconversion" kit. My old trigger guard is kinda beat up where I ground the rear rivet and cut a portion of the front off.

We need to start a SAFE Act relief program and collect all the old parts for our people in commie states that are caught off guard by these new laws.

Hmm, I may just do that...

Edited by romad7
Do you need any other parts? I can probably piece together a nearly complete "unconversion" kit. My old trigger guard is kinda beat up where I ground the rear rivet and cut a portion of the front off.

Anything is welcome as I have 2 Saigas PM coming your way.

PM replied, I'll send what I have.

I might have my old CA bullet button thing. Do you need it to cover the mag release like they do in CA?

I might have my old CA bullet button thing. Do you need it to cover the mag release like they do in CA?

Thanks, I maybe able to piece meal the parts from a few members.

As of today a CA bullet button doesn't help us in NY. Its all about evil features and more then one makes any semi-auto rifle an "Assault Rifle" even a 10/22 in now an Assault Rifle come April 2014

I just read the "Banned features" and I feel dirty. Sucks to be in NY!

How are you going to deal with the threaded barrel issue?

I hate to say it but Grinder...

Thanks, I maybe able to piece meal the parts from a few members.

As of today a CA bullet button doesn't help us in NY. Its all about evil features and more then one makes any semi-auto rifle an "Assault Rifle" even a 10/22 in now an Assault Rifle come April 2014

I just read the "Banned features" and I feel dirty. Sucks to be in NY!

How are you going to deal with the threaded barrel issue?

I hate to say it but Grinder...

Maybe you could just weld on the thread protector?

Maybe you could just weld on the thread protector?

If it was only so easy, as it is all flash hiders need to be pinned and silver solder on. Now with the new laws all threads are evil and must be removed so no chance of any suppressed attachment can be installed. Every semi-auto rifle will look like a Ranch mini -14. Until they take away all detachable magazines and force us to have breach loading, tube feed or black powder.

Maybe you could just weld on the thread protector?If it was only so easy, as it is all flash hiders need to be pinned and silver solder on. Now with the new laws all threads are evil and must be removed so no chance of any suppressed attachment can be installed. Every semi-auto rifle will look like a Ranch mini -14. Until they take away all detachable magazines and force us to have breach loading, tube feed or black powder.

With all this I am really surprised you can still have detachable mags, it's coming I'm sure.