I see this as a joke. These fuckers dont care about us, as they will be untouched by any legislation regardless. And whats with the "moderate gun owners" they speak of? Im not moderate. What part of "Shall not be infringed..." do these asshats not understand?

Even the NRA seems to be willing to compromise to a degree. They sold us out in the past, and the only ones I see that are truly on our side is the GOA. The bad thing is that we dont know truly who we can trust. Im so sick of this two party system it makes me sick. We keep getting sold the same shit by people who claim to be from our "party", but yet vote on shit that we are against as a whole. I dont really care for what Im seeing by any of these fuckin clowns. People need to wake the fuck up to what their true intentions are, and who will really be effected by these shitty, infringing decisions.

• Like 4

The wording of this reminds me of the stupidity of what we just went through here in CO.

The proposal would subject buyers in commercial settings like gun shows and the Internet to the checks but exempt transactions such as sales between friends and relatives.

More useless feel good shit that nobody will read the fine print on and sign away. Under this wording, a straw purchaser can take a gun down to the ghetto and sell it to his "friend". What a waste of time and money. They can't fix the already broken system. So they throw more shit at it so they look like they're doing something.

The only way that I can see gun violence being reduced is to put a ridiculously high penalty on gun crimes. Then… The fuckers will start throwing pipe bombs at each other and us as the penalty will be less. This country is full of some fucked up people so I don't see a "fix" for this in my lifetime. At least not one that people would find PC.

• Like 1

Mass killings make up the tiniest percentage of gun violence in this country. Go round these fucking piles of shit up that have a rap sheet as long as they are tall and do away with the mother fuckers. I don't really care what doing away with them means. Clear out these fucking country clubs they go in and out of and put them in a fucking hell hole where they have no rights at all and let them kill each other. And kill each other they will cuz they are fucking dumbasses. I'm really sick of having to defend an honest way of life when these piles of ghetto shit are seeming to have more rights than myself. You don't see them posting on any forums in an effort to make things right as they don't give a fuck. Get rid of the trash and get rid of the problem.

Edited by Big John!
  • Like 1
The bad thing is that we dont know truly who we can trust. Im so sick of this two party system it makes me sick. We keep getting sold the same shit by people who claim to be from our "party", but yet vote on shit that we are against as a whole.

Exactly, and this puts the voters in the worst place possible. Do we vote for the republican who 'respects our rich hunting tradition', yet sold us down the fucking river, or the democrat who doesnt give a shit about any of our rights period.

Mass killings make up the tiniest percentage of gun violence in this country.

^^And the american people in large are so fucking brainwashed that they dont realize this fact. The media screams from the rooftops about 20-40 people being killed at once and dwells on it for months. Meanwhile they totally ignore the thousands who die in the ghettos every year, each death being a tragedy to a certain family.

Edited by Boomsick42
  • Like 1
Im probably considered a moderate, but i still say keep the hell out of my gun business.

I think they are referencing Fudds, who don't care about legislation unless their hunting trap shotguns are threatened.

Fixed it for ya. Most FUDDs have never set foot in the field.