30 receivers from the first production run were reserved for the waiting list, the rest of the first run is being built into complete guns we've had on order.

That explains it. I'm #23 on the waiting list and Nanci advised mine is shipping Monday (tomorrow).

If only 16 of the first 30 TAC-12 lowers went to the waiting list, that meant some folks on the list did not order one. I could not believe that anyone on the waiting list changed their mind.

I've already got the tools laid out for the conversion between lowers. Just waiting on Mr. Fed-Ex.

Bill

Nanci told me about Glenn's stuff. Didn't know you had any.

So, they come complete or need donor parts? His web site doesn't say.

$168 is darn steep.

I'll be rolling my shotgun match this weekend with 2-10's and 3-5's.

I think I need something more.

Our 10 rnd gen 2 mags all sold out and all of our production is tied up in the tac-12 right now.

We also had given most of our personal mags to shooters that needed them asap

So with multigun nationals just a few days away.. I ordered a dozen Roulette mag bodies for us to use at this match.

The Roulette mags are based on the gen2 Firebird mag design, they are made under an agreement with Firebird and are of the highest quality.

Roulette Tactical is the kind of company you want to do business with, people of outstanding character and great quality.

Having manufactured hundreds of billet mag bodies, I know what it takes to do it and these mags are as reasonably priced as they can be considering the labor and cost of manufacture.

With our new 18rnd spring still a few weeks from delivery, I opted to shorten the 5rnd mag bodies 2.75'' and reform them to make 14rnd mags.

The mags work well with our 15rnd springs, but I prefer to make things the very best that they can be.

Jim

• 3 weeks later...

30 receivers from the first production run were reserved for the waiting list, the rest of the first run is being built into complete guns we've had on order.

Finally got shipping confirmation on mine :)

• 1 month later...

I thought I'd show a side-by-side comparison of the different magazine options currently available.

The OEM 5-round, Salem6 10-round, OEM 10-round, Firebird F15 15-round, and Roulette Tactical 18-round.

I placed a 30-round AK47 magazine and 15-round .40 pistol magazine on both sides so that you could see the relative size of the magazines.

post-47704-0-26376400-1371317957_thumb.jpg
post-47704-0-48963800-1371317964_thumb.jpg
post-47704-0-56970500-1371317979_thumb.jpg