How many rounds do you have through your saiga rifle?

As a former Spetnaz soldier from Kamploop Serbia in the mother land sand, man, and with extenvsive battlefield experience with an AK syndicate, I can personally vouch for over 100.000 rou nd through each of the 40+ Saigas I have converted.

Maybe others have had a similar experience?

Edited for spelling.

Edited by canoecanoe
  • Like 2

I'm sure his camera fell in the bay.

Personally, when I was doing dark undercover work for the Spetznatz in Cuba, I would unload a 30 rounder every time I did a backward somersault while assaulting the enemy. In my estimation I did probably 20,000 of these acrobatics. So I would say around 600,000 rounds. The barrel still looks brand new, possibly because it was blessed by the tears of Mikhail himself.

Post a pic of your saiga and we might believe you.

Let's see it, unless you don't have a camera.

This is the first time I said I didn't like this forum. It's a good place for info but it doesn't seem like it used to 4 years ago. Younger crowd I guess. I just want to talk about ak's and shooting; I really don't care for who ever you are talking about or think I am. If you don't believe me ask the mods to scope my IP, I live in the pile o' shit city of San Jose. I would like to stick around but I can find a different forum if you guys think I'm some asshole or some spammer or whatever you think I am.