Mohammed One Of The Most Popular Baby Names In Minnesota

There were a total of 73 kids with that name in 2011... Not really that news-worthy IMO.

it isn't news worth, or even NATIONAL ENQUIRER worthy. it was written to get a knee jerk reaction, read the comments and you'll see that it's done it's "job". and no doubt, it will spill over to this thread.

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
  • Like 2
Just out of curiosity, just how am I supposed to feel about a violent religion that wants me dead encroaching into my country?

it's a name, you are throwing the religion aspect in it.

do you have the same emotional knee jerk reaction to a mexican name jesus in this country as well? that has a name more suited to your religion haha.gif

• Like 3
Just out of curiosity, just how am I supposed to feel about a violent religion that wants me dead encroaching into my country?

do you have the same emotional knee jerk reaction to a mexican name jesus in this country as well? that has a name more suited to your religion haha.gif

I don't know any white kids named Mohammed. Does that make me racist for pointing that out?

And yea typically when I meet somebody named Jesus, it's pretty safe bet to guess they are catholic, or maybe that inglesia religion. Does that make me racist, or just knowledgeable of other cultures common religions?

If somebody thinks that makes you a racist for making that connection then they are the ones looking for trouble in places where there is none.

• Like 1

Damn, you're ignorant. I am not throwing shit, it IS a religious name, from a religion that pretty much holds

a monopoly on terrorism, bombing, and beating women.

Jesus is the Son of God. Mohammud was a child molester who married a six year old. Big difference.

Anyone that says the two are the same, or equal, is part of the problem.

Damn, you're ignorant. I am not throwing shit, it IS a religious name, from a religion that pretty much holds

a monopoly on terrorism, bombing, and beating women.

Jesus is the Son of God. Mohammud was a child molester who married a six year old. Big difference.

Anyone that says the two are the same, or equal, is part of the problem.

"MY MYTH IS BETTER THAN YOURS!! WAAAAH!"

• Like 4

haha.gif

Even IF Christ were a myth, He would be better than Mohammud.

Love one another > conquer people.

Abstinence > child rape.

The bible teaches such compassion, like when Elijah had 42 children mauled to death by 2 bears when they made fun of his bald head.

Or when David killed 200 dudes and cut off their foreskins so he could get Saul's daughter.

Edited by sean8642
  • Like 2

Hrrrm. There is a lot of work to be done here for you.

Ok, the Bible has two sections, the Old Testament, and the New Testament.

The Old Testament was about the God of Abraham, and Moses, and animal sacrifice,

and cruelty, and plagues and floods and stuff like that.

The New Testament is the story of Jesus, who came to us and died for us so that

we don't have to do that stuff any more. Incidentally, the Old Testament and the Jewish

Torah are mostly the same. The New Testament amends and replaces the old.

Does that make sense to you?

Well.... the new does not really replace the old. They both are a continuous story. The God of the old testament and the new are the same God. He does not change. (next is my opinion only) I view the differences between the old and new as God "lightening up" a bit. The bozos in the old t times were a bunch of pagan stone worshippers and God had to lay down the law to get their attention. If He approached them with love, He would either be ignored or ridiculed. With Jesus coming on the scene, love was personified so God could get His point across without the smack downs. But again, God does not change -- He is a jealous God. If you think you will stand before him and claim that you were a good man and did good things, well let me just say that you have just put all your chips on black -- and you won!

For those that don't believe... you should.

Answer me this: Why are there hummingbirds? What specific purpose do they hold that no other thing fullfills? My answer -- God loves to experiment!

What was the casualty count during any of the Crusades? How about the Inquisition? As far as I'm concerned, Christians and Muslims have each taken their fair share of life in the name of god.

haha.gif

Abstinence = child rape.

Don't forget about the Catholic churches more recent rape of children.

What was the casualty count during any of the Crusades? How about the Inquisition? As far as I'm concerned, Christians and Muslims have each taken their fair share of life in the name of god.

haha.gif

Abstinence = child rape.

Don't forget about the Catholic churches more recent rape of children.

I totally agree with you, we humans are an effed up species -- it does not say anything bout God, only bout those sick and twisted sinners (me for one) who follow Him...

Well ... Europe overall had a very soft policy on giving habitat and asylum to Muslims... they are seeing the results of that mistake almost every week. When someone from the "natives" speak out against their rudeness or the way they act or tell you how to act, the government shuts them down and says: "No, no, discrimination is bad".

All the ingenious people that live there are all getting walked over there just so their country can seem "civilized" while the animals take advantage of that for their agenda.

I am not saying ALL Muslims are pure assholes and evil, some are normal people that mind their own business and live their lives but it seems like the radicalization, especially lately, of younger Muslims is getting worse. And "moderate" Muslims are really not speaking or doing anything against that.

Some radical Islam news of lately:

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rtbf.be%2Finfo%2Fregions%2Fdetail_course-pousuite-avec-coups-de-feu-sur-l-a8-a-hauteur-de-ghislenghien%3Fid%3D7956379

A man was shot by police Tuesday on E429 - A8 Brussels-Lille. The case has had repercussions to Anderlecht, where the apartment of the man presented an explosion hazard. According to federal prosecutors, the man was suspected of terrorist activities in France.

A chase was initiated by the Special Units (DSU) of the Federal Police to catch a suspect. The individual did not let him and has finally been killed by gunfire.
This is a man born in 1973, of Algerian origin and suspected of terrorism, said the prosecutor during a press conference in the evening. It was decided he would be arrested on Tuesday on suspicion of preparing a "criminal offense". The prosecutor did not give further details.
Late 2012, prosecutors executed two letters rogatory sent by the French authorities on BH, suspected by the Central Directorate of Internal Intelligence (DCRI) belonging to a criminal association for terrorist purposes.
The investigation has shown that the man buying military equipment and accessories for weapons, such as clothing or kevlar long distance finders...

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.abc.es%2F20120806%2Fespana%2Fabci-terroristas-juegos-olimpicos-gribraltar-201208061853.html

Alleged Russian of Chechen origin Islamists arrested last Thursday in Almuradiel (Ciudad Real) pretend to attack in Gibraltar coinciding with the celebration of the Olympic Games in London, as deduced from the research conducted by the National Court Judge Pablo Ruz, reported legal sources.
This is the conclusion of researchers following a statement from the flight instructor who contacted the Eldar Magomedov, alias "Muslim Dost" Muhamed Ankari Adamov and Cengiz Turkish citizen Yalzin to teach them paragliding during your stay in La Linea de la Concepción (Cádiz).

And then they let them go...because no evidence! LOL WTF...
http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fnewsru.com%2Fworld%2F27mar2013%2Fespchech.html

Two Chechens and Turks, arrested by Spanish police in August 2012 on suspicion of belonging to a terrorist organization "Al-Qaeda", released from custody "for lack of evidence," ITAR-TASS quoted the local media.
Names released to freedom were not disclosed, although it is likely, is about Eldar Magomedov (alias "Muslim Dost") MOHAMED Adamov Ankara and Turkish citizen Chingiz Yalcin.
In the consular department of the Russian Embassy in Spain reported that information on this matter in the diplomatic mission has not been received....

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fnewsru.com%2Farch%2Freligy%2F11apr2013%2Fmosques.html

This year will beat the record for the number of mosques built in the European Union

Publication date: April 11, 2013, 16:54
Last updated: April 11, 2013, 22:39

In the whole of Europe - from Belgium to Greece and from Spain to Germany - in full swing construction of mosques. As the EuropeNews, 2013 promises to be a record number of projects under Islamic places of worship.

Despite the current crisis in real estate, one of Europe's largest mosques to be built in Ireland - 10 km north of Dublin, in Klongrifine.

In Belgium, will soon begin the construction of a mega-mosque in Liege - the third-largest city in the country. The biggest mosque in Wallonia will be built on the area of ​​11,000 square meters. meters and, in the main building with a capacity of 1,000 worshipers, will include a library, a coffee shop and a few shops. The call to prayer will be heard from 18-meter-high minaret. The mayor of Liege had banned the protest march against the construction of the mosque, which was scheduled for March 30...
Edited by HappYBallZ

Well ... Europe overall had a very soft policy on giving habitat and asylum to Muslims... they are seeing the results of that mistake almost every week. When someone from the "natives" speak out against their rudeness or the way they act or tell you how to act, the government shuts them down and says: "No, no, discrimination is bad".

All the ingenious people that live there are all getting walked over there just so their country can seem "civilized" while the animals take advantage of that for their agenda.

I am not saying ALL Muslims are pure assholes and evil, some are normal people that mind their own business and live their lives but it seems like the radicalization, especially lately, of younger Muslims is getting worse. And "moderate" Muslims are really not speaking or doing anything against that.

Some radical Islam news of lately:

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rtbf.be%2Finfo%2Fregions%2Fdetail_course-pousuite-avec-coups-de-feu-sur-l-a8-a-hauteur-de-ghislenghien%3Fid%3D7956379

A man was shot by police Tuesday on E429 - A8 Brussels-Lille. The case has had repercussions to Anderlecht, where the apartment of the man presented an explosion hazard. According to federal prosecutors, the man was suspected of terrorist activities in France.

A chase was initiated by the Special Units (DSU) of the Federal Police to catch a suspect. The individual did not let him and has finally been killed by gunfire.

This is a man born in 1973, of Algerian origin and suspected of terrorism, said the prosecutor during a press conference in the evening. It was decided he would be arrested on Tuesday on suspicion of preparing a "criminal offense". The prosecutor did not give further details.

Late 2012, prosecutors executed two letters rogatory sent by the French authorities on BH, suspected by the Central Directorate of Internal Intelligence (DCRI) belonging to a criminal association for terrorist purposes.

The investigation has shown that the man buying military equipment and accessories for weapons, such as clothing or kevlar long distance finders...

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.abc.es%2F20120806%2Fespana%2Fabci-terroristas-juegos-olimpicos-gribraltar-201208061853.html

Alleged Russian of Chechen origin Islamists arrested last Thursday in Almuradiel (Ciudad Real) pretend to attack in Gibraltar coinciding with the celebration of the Olympic Games in London, as deduced from the research conducted by the National Court Judge Pablo Ruz, reported legal sources.

This is the conclusion of researchers following a statement from the flight instructor who contacted the Eldar Magomedov, alias "Muslim Dost" Muhamed Ankari Adamov and Cengiz Turkish citizen Yalzin to teach them paragliding during your stay in La Linea de la Concepción (Cádiz).

And then they let them go...because no evidence! LOL WTF...

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fnewsru.com%2Fworld%2F27mar2013%2Fespchech.html

Two Chechens and Turks, arrested by Spanish police in August 2012 on suspicion of belonging to a terrorist organization "Al-Qaeda", released from custody "for lack of evidence," ITAR-TASS quoted the local media.

Names released to freedom were not disclosed, although it is likely, is about Eldar Magomedov (alias "Muslim Dost") MOHAMED Adamov Ankara and Turkish citizen Chingiz Yalcin.

In the consular department of the Russian Embassy in Spain reported that information on this matter in the diplomatic mission has not been received....

In Belgium, will soon begin the construction of a mega-mosque in Liege - the third-largest city in the country. The biggest mosque in Wallonia will be built on the area of ​​11,000 square meters. meters and, in the main building with a capacity of 1,000 worshipers, will include a library, a coffee shop and a few shops. The call to prayer will be heard from 18-meter-high minaret. The mayor of Liege had banned the protest march against the construction of the mosque, which was scheduled for March 30...

This sounds like a perfect testing ground for Bunker Busters, MOABs, and Daisy Cutters!

Well all I can say is that the whole world would be a much better place without any religion

And then people can call there kids anything they want.

A fair amount of historical wars would not have happened and therefor a lot of the cultural anamosity that's out there wouldn't be-vastly cutting down on on the number of people who are prepared to undertake terrorism

I find all this my myth is better than you myth bs to insult human intelligence

• Like 3