Mohammed One Of The Most Popular Baby Names In Minnesota

What was the casualty count during any of the Crusades? How about the Inquisition? As far as I'm concerned, Christians and Muslims have each taken their fair share of life in the name of god.

"MY MYTH IS BETTER THAN YOURS!! WAAAAH!"

haha.gif

Even IF Christ were a myth, He would be better than Mohammud.

Love one another > conquer people.

Abstinence = child rape.

Don't forget about the Catholic churches more recent rape of children.

I can not for the life of me comprehend your comparing the few Catholic Priests who did unspeakable things to children to the Muslims. That was way more then a simple stretch. Christians had they're dark ages and climbed out of them. The muslim world is still beard deep in theyre own dark ages and refuse to come out. I served for 14 years, with the majority of it over in the middle east. The muslims do not like you, in fact you are an infidel to them, worthy of only being killed by them. They spread they're disease ridden religion though fear, hate, and terror. If you want to cozy up to them feel free. I will not ever give them an inch. I base this off life experiences, not crap I read on the internet. Do as you will. I do not hate them, but I do not trust them either. God says to love your neighbor, he never said we had to be gullible.

• 3 weeks later...
What was the casualty count during any of the Crusades? How about the Inquisition? As far as I'm concerned, Christians and Muslims have each taken their fair share of life in the name of god.

"MY MYTH IS BETTER THAN YOURS!! WAAAAH!"

haha.gif

Even IF Christ were a myth, He would be better than Mohammud.

Love one another > conquer people.

Abstinence = child rape.

Don't forget about the Catholic churches more recent rape of children.

I can not for the life of me comprehend your comparing the few Catholic Priests who did unspeakable things to children to the Muslims. That was way more then a simple stretch. Christians had they're dark ages and climbed out of them. The muslim world is still beard deep in theyre own dark ages and refuse to come out. I served for 14 years, with the majority of it over in the middle east. The muslims do not like you, in fact you are an infidel to them, worthy of only being killed by them. They spread they're disease ridden religion though fear, hate, and terror. If you want to cozy up to them feel free. I will not ever give them an inch. I base this off life experiences, not crap I read on the internet. Do as you will. I do not hate them, but I do not trust them either. God says to love your neighbor, he never said we had to be gullible.

When it was the dark ages i doubt they saw it as the dark ages. Out of one hole into another. We may be in one now but you couldn't possibly know that. Not all Muslims are the same. Like all groups, there's those who can be easily controlled when one insane person preaches about fighting in the name of your god or religion. Shitting in Holy books will never solve anything It makes me sick to see such ignorance but even sicker to see the death that the disagreements between countries can cause. Theres a bigger pictures out there.

Yup and His name is (drum role puleez) Jesus!!!

Agree with you that muzzies are not all the same but the monolithic silence regarding the "minority" that believes and practices in violence is something that needs to be rectified. Until muzzy voices are heard decrying the senseless acts of violence that occur one must logically consider that their silence is tacit consent. Compare and contrast that to Christians -- night and day...

That's because we have a really large population of f'in Somalis in Minneapolis. And the reason why I live an hour away from the cities!

This is exactly the answer to this thread. Nothing more, nothing less...

They are the most disrespectful, lawless fucks on this planet but fuckin welfare giddy Minnesota says "oh yaaah come on over here, we'll take care of yaa". I get ~$1000 a week TAKEN from my check between USA and Minnesota for what!? Go support all these fucking scum bags that rob, rape, beat white people? All the spooks on welfare that have free cars as nice as my 2005 F150 that I bust my ass up to have? So the dope heads can move into a brand new 3 bedroom 2 bathroom 1800 sq foot section 8 (welfare) housing unit with heated underground garage while I struggle to pay for my 2500 sq foot house with 3 car garage (and believe me I'm struggling)? Maybe if we didnt have to pay for these fucks the middle class wouldn't be falling behind. They live as comfortable as I do and I have to work 70-80 hours a week half the year. I'm only 26 and I'm going to have to deal with this shit for a long time. Now I understand why some people snap and go off the hook.

Rant over :)

• Like 1

That's because we have a really large population of f'in Somalis in Minneapolis. And the reason why I live an hour away from the cities!

They are the most disrespectful, lawless fucks on this planet but fuckin welfare giddy Minnesota says "oh yaaah come on over here, we'll take care of yaa". I get ~$1000 a week TAKEN from my check between USA and Minnesota for what!? Go support all these fucking scum bags that rob, rape, beat white people? All the spooks on welfare that have free cars as nice as my 2005 F150 that I bust my ass up to have? So the dope heads can move into a brand new 3 bedroom 2 bathroom 1800 sq foot section 8 (welfare) housing unit with heated underground garage while I struggle to pay for my 2500 sq foot house with 3 car garage (and believe me I'm struggling)? Maybe if we didnt have to pay for these fucks the middle class wouldn't be falling behind. They live as comfortable as I do and I have to work 70-80 hours a week half the year. I'm only 26 and I'm going to have to deal with this shit for a long time. Now I understand why some people snap and go off the hook.

Rant over smile.png

Dude, you have some Khat?

• Like 1

Rant over :)

Dude, you have some Khat?

Nah but I guess I acted all wound up like I did!

• Like 1

Rant over smile.png

You go boy!

There is a small town south of where I live called Faribault. Now ten or so years ago they dumped about ten thousand skinnies )somalis) there. Gave them all the tax breaks, free health care, and housing including interest free loans. Evidently it goas against muslim law to pay interest. i shit you not, it was in the paper. Well, a friends wife was walking her daughter downtown and a mob of these worthless fucks was hanging out by a store and blocking the side walk. Well she tried to move around them and they freaked out cursing her and spitting on her daughter. Now, I dont know about you fellas, but if I had been there I would probably be in jail. I can not stand these fucks. Now they hang out on the walking trails there between the high school and some middle class housing areas and try to lift up teenage girls skirts! When reported to the police what happened? Not a fucking thing. When parents formed up and walked the paths they were accused of harrassing these muslim mother fuckers. This kind of shit makes my brain hurt and my trigger finger itch.

I want to dedicate this next solo to all you muslims in the world...

Islam is a violent cult bent on taking over the world and their goal is to plunge us into an Islamic darkness. My parents come from Iraq (the Jewish refugees you never hear about). The Iraqi government took over the Jewish schools and my father had to learn the Nazi terrorist handbook called the Koran where they had to sing songs about taking over the world. The Koran calls for murdering infidels.

I work with school children and the worst behaving ones have Arabic names like Malik or MohamMAD. Most of them are black with some Muslims as well. These blacks should know that the word for black in Arabic is abd which means slave maybe then they would think twice about giving their children these vile names. This could also mean an Islamic infestation with their high birthrate for their so called allah.

Edited by uzitiger

There is a small town south of where I live called Faribault. Now ten or so years ago they dumped about ten thousand skinnies )somalis) there. Gave them all the tax breaks, free health care, and housing including interest free loans. Evidently it goas against muslim law to pay interest. i shit you not, it was in the paper. Well, a friends wife was walking her daughter downtown and a mob of these worthless fucks was hanging out by a store and blocking the side walk. Well she tried to move around them and they freaked out cursing her and spitting on her daughter. Now, I dont know about you fellas, but if I had been there I would probably be in jail. I can not stand these fucks. Now they hang out on the walking trails there between the high school and some middle class housing areas and try to lift up teenage girls skirts! When reported to the police what happened? Not a fucking thing. When parents formed up and walked the paths they were accused of harrassing these muslim mother fuckers. This kind of shit makes my brain hurt and my trigger finger itch.

I want to dedicate this next solo to all you muslims in the world...

Islam is a violent cult bent on taking over the world and their goal is to plunge us into an Islamic darkness. My parents come from Iraq (the Jewish refugees you never hear about). The Iraqi government took over the Jewish schools and my father had to learn the Nazi terrorist handbook called the Koran where they had to sing songs about taking over the world. The Koran calls for murdering infidels.

I work with school children and the worst behaving ones have Arabic names like Malik or MohamMAD. Most of them are black with some Muslims as well. These blacks should know that the word for black in Arabic is abd which means slave maybe then they would think twice about giving their children these vile names. This could also mean an Islamic infestation with their high birthrate for their so called allah.

Sad state of affairs. If our government went after the garbage in this country with the ferocity that they are going after guns we'd have something going. They won't do that though, because these lawless fucks have nothing to lose and have proven that they are not afraid to reduce a city to rubble. Going after guns is easy. Law abiding citizens will go down peacefully in comparison to the trash. If they announced that they were ending the war on guns and turning this same attention to the people who are commiting gun crime, it would turn into a race issue in short order and rioting would be rampant.